So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

Sounds divine Holly!

Over here it it WELL below freezing, as in -10 degrees Celsius and it has been trickling down sno, just around 2 inches or so, we'll see what is in store for to tomorrow though....

off to see the pillows now ;)

hugs

No snow today, around -15 degrees Celsius/5 degrees Farenheit so it is cold and the snow is glittery in the moonlight.

might get some more snow in the afternoon tomorrow, we'll see...

Hugs

• 2 weeks later...

I guess our F1 tornado hit national news. It hit about 8 miles east of us. Some cars and trucks flipped over near and at Broward College.  We get these every few years but thankfully they are never greater than F1s.  Extremely nasty day and more of the same tomorrow.  

It will be in the low 70sF and sunny on Sunday, back to upper 50s by Tuesday. Yo yo weather! Good timing for the weekend parades. There are six major parades on Saturday alone.

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

It's gloriously sunny and low 70s so long as one ignores the ugly black clouds to the north and west...

Sunny & 70s here, too. Lloyd spent some time sitting on the porch watching the world go by. :)

5 hours ago, grazhina said:

It's 62 degrees here in southern Maine

How odd Grazhina!    My sister in northern Mass told me the same thing.  Blizzard schmissard !   So we had some snow today but I see blue sky and sunshine!   Apparently the weather report for northern New Mexico is just a suggestion.   :rolleyes: