So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

Cold here.

Kids had fun because my eldest grandson came over and used the snowblower to make huge mounds of snow in the back yard for them to make forts out of.

We don't have a lot of snow yet so it wasn't much fun to play in but by blowing what we had all up into big mounds they are having a blast now. They are digging tunnels and sliding down the mounds on their bums.

I made cookies so they can warm up a bit. Wish we'd have a blizzard or something. I love snow - not the ice but love the snow. Send any extra our way. We'll make good use of it. Matter of fact, we still have a "snow baby" in the freezer from last year.

I remember a winter in Philadelphia when I was a girl, it snowed so much it was up past our knees. That was the winter my mother taught us how to make our way through deep snow if you had no snowshoes. You lie down and roll.

Holy-moly - is it really supposed to be 58 in Philly on Saturday? And my older son to get 56 out near Pittsburgh? This forecast says 41 and ice pellets for me. Doesn't mean a thing, the weather my way is so changeable anyway.

The other night my son and I decided it's time to start running our central heat,as we didn't save any money this month using my little Bionaire heat circulator (fancy space heater) and my hot-natured son was even getting cold in our little rental trailer. Well,of course,when we went to turn the central on-it wasn't working! But,one call to my landlord yesterday morning and the repairman came right out and replaced the dusty old mercury thermostat with a fancy new digital one. Oh,it's so nice to wake up warm! And hopefully I will be in a much better mood with less headaches! As Holly says,we will be having a few warm days now through the weekend. Rain or not,I'm sorry,but I still wouldn't trade places with some of you,dear friends!! ^_^ Everyone stay safe today,if not warm!

I thought it was cold here in Utah before reading some of these posts...its been snowing all day and looks to do about the same over the next few days. Coming recently from California this has been a shock to my system and really hard to get used to the cold, my kids are loving the snow though.

Brrrrrr, it makes me shiver to read some of your weather reports! We got some "winter" rain here in Arizona last night and it's cloudy and sprinkling today but we needed the rain. Besides that since I live in the Valley of the Sun, we sort of like it when we get raindrops. Yesterday I had my flip-flops on with a flannel shirt and it was sunny. I said that this was my idea of a winter day!!!!!! Today it's in the high 50's so we are feeling the cold.

Hope everyone keeps warm and that the next storm will not be worse than those you have had.