So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

This past Sunday morning hubby and I were getting into our car:

Me: "Wow! It's so nice out here! I almost don't need a coat!"

Him: (Switching on the car) "the car thermometer says it's 35."

o.0 

Northern heat wave.

By Monday we were back to the single digits. Just hoping it gets warmer everywhere by the time we leave for Florida on Saturday! 

• Like 1

Heidi I would click Like but who likes all that cold??? You guys have had it tough this winter!   

I can't see the mountains they are all snowed in :(   

Its a good thing I have my dollhouses to work on or I would go bonkers! :)

• Like 1

• Roxy, it actually warmed up to upper 30s. You add the sun and my menopause and it feels like May! I was out chopping ice.

LOL Heidi!   Been there!   It got up to 41 here so naturally the snow melted off my road.  This wouldn't be something to complain about if this was a "normal" place but I am far from Normal here.  Our road turns into a sticky muddy swamp.

• Snow for the next 5 days here!  :O

I don't know why there are bullets in front of each of my statements????????????

• Like 1

It's suppose to rain here in southern Florida for the next few days. I've been at my beach cottage for over three weeks working soley on my project. I wish I could stay here forever but I need my garage back home so I can finish it. This thing has taken over my life so I need it done. I had such great plans on getting into shape while I was here. Ha! I only walked along the beach twice, no yoga, (which would have been done twice a week at home). My bike still has flat tires; was going to fix those 3 weeks ago. And my FitBit's goal of walking 10,000 steps a day, well let's just say, it's in a drawer somewhere. So it's been a productive vacation for getting the project done, but a miserable effort toward my fitness goals

• Like 1

It's 25 degrees, and the sun is shining brightly.

A guy came through driving a special plow and widened the street. It had narrowed down to a single lane with all the snow piled up on either side.

He dug out the sidewalk too. Now there's a mountain ridge of snow in the yard across the street. 

As far as the amount of snowfall goes, this winter has been  #30something  in Maine record books.

So yesterday we BBQed, there was blue sky and sun eventough low temps that went into below freezing during the night, today it is snowing mittens...

Sheesh!

Hugs

• Like 1

The sun finally came out yesterday and for a few hours I could wor in the shop in shirtsleeves (warm long-sleeved shirt).  This AM I haven't seen the sun nor heard the heat kick off.

March is neither lion nor lamb today. It's bright and sunny, and the temp is only -11. Below normal for the time of year, but not unbearable.

The March winds however, have arrived and the windchill is -21!!