So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

Fall has finally come to South Florida. The 2 Maple trees on our street are very colorful. The tail of the Nor'Easter is moving in so it rained for five minutes, the temp is dropping and the winds are picking up. Lows will be in the 50's, high will be 67. It's nice to bring out the warm clothing for a change. It's going to very chilly in my garage workspace tonight.

Sunny in the 50's here today. The snow is almost gone. My poor sister lives in Massachusetts and they are expecting a lot of snow. Sending sunshine to those who could use some! Stay safe everyone who is in the path of the Big Snow! :)

Hey Sable..my DH uses these in his shop to keep warm, then turns them down low to deep all his glue and paint from freezing. Electricity use seems minimal and I'm sure the warmth would be welcome to you!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/26978260?wmlspartner=wlpa&adid=22222222227019230461&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=c&wl3=43636425752&wl4=&wl5=pla&wl6=52987239446&veh=sem

It's 14 degrees, and we already have a foot of snow. Since DH had surgery 3 weeks ago, DS must tackle major snow removal on his own for the first time. His plan is to sit tight till the snow ends tomorrow. We told him that the snow blower has a hard time tackling snow deeper than 10-12", and he may very well wind up shoveling out the whole length of the double wide driveway, but he didn't believe us. I guess he'll have to live and learn.

• Like 2

Grazhina where is the DISLIKE button when you need one? My sister lives in northern Massachusetts and she is buried also. I hope it stops snowing soon!!

Please be safe!

I hate to tell you that its 60 out and sunny I had my lunch out in the courtyard today! It ain't going to last according to our weather heading this way but nothing like you folks in the northeast.

Our area was the hardest hit. 25 inches and it is still lightly snowing. We stopped digging out because we are tired. I will be back out again tomorrow. Too much snow.

• Like 1

Here in Yarmouth Cape Cod police chief saying roads won't be clear until Thursday :cold:

We tackled our driveway early yesterday when the snow was already 20" high - had to cut 6" paths at a time.

This morning we have drifted snow :insane: in the driveway.

In the backyard our bigger dog makes a path for our smaller dog. They're too funny!

• Like 2

Video from our local paper.

post-583-0-44810400-1422466596_thumb.jpg

That is our street before it was plowed last night. It was up to my knees with no drifts. We have the whole side yard is up to my hips. More snow for Friday and another on Sunday. Boo Hiss!
I am very tired. I shoveled like a champ though. Lift with your legs!

Bitter cold here..... But the sun is out. Yesterday we had a horrible ice storm. My son and his buddies all made it to school safely. I was scared to death.

They are calling for the snow to start tomorrow afternoon, of course they are not sure how much we are going to get. Weather guy says probably no school on Monday. But of course hubby and I will more than likely have to work.

I pulled out a bunch of candles, kerosene heater and the kerosene fuel... Just in case we loose electric.

Heidi, I was thinking about you! I'm so glad you got the furnace done before all this snow came in.

• Like 1

The new furnace purrs like a lion, Kelly. I am super glad too. It is bitter cold here. We are in for more snow Sunday night-all day monday. 4-8 inches for us. I am really ready for some daffodils.

Been snowing during the night adding an inch or so and right now it is snowingin a steady yet light pace... Will be interesting to see how much will come down today!

Hugs