So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

It just around freezing temp this morning, the car windows were frosted over but the sky is that chilly blue and there is a streak of glimmering rose as the sun is making its prescence known, this will be a great day!!!

Hugs

• Like 1

Butterflies flutter by of course! LOL!

LOL! And they do it better than anyone else I know.

the sky is that chilly blue and there is a streak of glimmering rose as the sun is making its prescence known, this will be a great day!!!

That sounds absolutely gorgeous! Sometimes I think the beauty of winter is the compensation that Mother Nature gives us in return for it being so cold.

We're going to be around 75-80 for the next week and this is the time of year when yard work is required so that's my plan for the next few days. We've gotten so much rain that the weeds want to overtake the gravel this winter but the freeze zapped all the leaves on the trees so there's much work to be done. Time to get out the leaf blower and the weed killer.

Icy scary mess here today. There was a 22 car pile up on I-95 (5 minute walk from the house).. I fear tomorrow morning cause i have to go out at 830am. Let us hope it is not as bad as it was today. Is it Spring yet?

That sounds really like a scare, Heidi! Over here we woke up to just the tiniest sprinkle of snow which then turned into a fairly good snow fall during the morning hours which then turned into snow slush/icey rain slush... So when going out from the office building it was a ice layer, covered in rainpuddle, covered in snow layer which means icey cold snow wet boots and slippery roads. So going home in slow mode and hoping tomorrow is warmer instrad of colder and no additional (promised or threatened with) snow.

Brrrr! Knitted socks on feet now!

Hugs

• Like 1

Art, it sounds like the January thaw has arrived there. Yay!!! Time to warm up a little and let the snow melt before February steps in. Anna, knitted socks and a cup of tea sound like just the thing for your day. We're having one of those days that make the desert such a popular place for folks from up north in the winter. It's 71 degrees, 21% humidity, and wall to wall blue sky with nary a cloud in sight. I've been outside all day soaking up the sunshine and getting my vitamin D renewed.

it's +5. In January. In Manitoba.

WOOT WOOT, I didn't even bother with the coat, gloves and hat after I left work today and I have windows open!!!!!!

LOL

It has been in the 30s here but I have been wearing a sweater. I have my own personal daily hormonal furnace going on. :)

Snowed about 2-3 and it is raining now. I had to go out to shovel the steps and throw salt down so they dont freeze. I will shovel later after coffee. Another 5-8 predicted for Tuesday..Yuck!

Snowing in TN! So glad we moved FIL yesterday!

Awesome timing! Moving in snow is a nightmare and one you certainly don't expect in TN so I'm glad you got your FIL snug in his new space before the snow fell. I hope he's doing okay with all the transitions.

We had a couple of cooler and windy days as a small system moved thru but we'll be warming back up into the 80s today and tomorrow. <purring like a cat in the sunshine> That makes me SO happy.