So how is the weather where you're at ?

Stacey6163

Slippery alope on the roads, winds are still pretty strong which help snow drifting across the roads, yay or something.... Happy t o be home and that it is a weekend of no driving ahead of us.

Hugs

Big fat snowflakes falling straight down, first time I've seen this kind of snow this winter. All the others have been small flakes, often driven sideways by the wind.

These flakes are huge.

Robins have been hanging around my holly bushes under the dining room window.

I was reeeeally tempted to buy flowers, but they are already climbing in price, and V-Day is still a month away (I hate V-Day).

perhaps some forced crocuses or hyacinths will be avaliable soon.....and it's been snowing all weekend.

Well, I am in "Sunny" California. The only problem with that is, this is our rainy season and no rain. We are in the worst drought

in 100 years. The Governor has declared an emergency. We are having wild fires in parts of the state. Luckily it has not taken lives

except the wild-life. But it scorches the land and when it rains it erodes the land. We will be on water rationing this summer

even if the rain comes.

We had ice on the cars this morning and as I driving to work my car told me it was O degrees. (sorry don't know farenheit).

England has been having really bad storms but where I am we're been lucky and got nothing, just some rain. I feel like this is the first real cold snap we're had all winter.

But I would love snow. Wanted it so badly at Christmas but didn't happen. I can't believe the weather in Chicago and the rest of the USA- crazy!

We didn't get the rain forecast for last evening, but it's supposed to start heading down today and go back into 20Fs tonight. At the weekly jazz event we went to last night we were all discussing how unseasonably cold this Winter has been for us so far.

It has been warm enough to ride my motorcycle without a jacket the past few days. It's almost 70F outside, but the low tonight will be 31. The next few days should be nice, then it drops to 41 / 29 on Friday. The cooler days are our dry days, so no chance of snow.

Hi Sarah! I was wondering where you were lately! :wave: The Orchid is starting to look like an Orchid! :clap:

Like I said in "Its Back".........Something wicked this way comes......I have a pounding headache this morning. We NEED the snow. Our state is in trouble with a terrible drought like California. Please send us a little will ya??? Thanks! :compress: