I'm grieving the loss of my sweet dog, Milo......

Creamcheese

I just wanted to say that all of your kind and heartfelt words are so very much appreciated. Your thoughts and prayers and words are all taken to heart. I've been through this before but it never gets any easier. I know that someday my heart will not feel so broken and I will never forget my little guy. I actually got a little miniature dog in March of this year at the Phoenix show. It reminded me of Milo and little did I know then that I would lose him in November.

Thanks for all of your kindness and understanding. I found that by working on a few miniature things in the last day or so it seemed to bring me some solace; especially when I had Milo's photo and the tiny miniature dog nearby. I still cannot bring myself to put away his dog dish. Thanks for being such a treasured community. I wish you all a very happy and healthy Thanksgiving. We're going to cook a turkey with all the trimmings. Last year when we made our turkey we let all of our dogs have a peek at the big bird and I remember Milo's eyes got so big when he saw it! As soon as I am up to it I will take a few photos of some recent mini things that I finished along with the tiny Milo dog and post them in my gallery.

Thanks, everyone!

Susan

• Like 4

Susan, I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of your sweet boy Milo. Thank you for rescueing him, the years he had with you and your family were probably the best he's ever had!! He was such a handsome guy!! Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. Find solace in the many happy memories and times spent with Milo. They just don't live long enough, but really what amount of time with them would be long enough? Take care of yourself.