Favorite Holiday Dollhouses

kat57

I think they are all so beautiful! Good Idea for a thread Kat! :)

I kind of like my own Gingerbread House ( I know, its not nice to toot your own horn) but I had fun building it!!! :)

See my blog for the inside.

http://roxysminithings.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2013-04-20T09:59:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=7&by-date=false

I like your Gingerbread House, but I LOVE your Farmhouse.. I think I have an idea for the Allison, from looking at the Farmhouse.. You've inspired me, darlin'.. :D Thank you. *hugglesnloves* <3<3<3<3<3

~morning

I was lookin' through the pictures of the Christmas houses.. I realized something. I'm going to have to start collecting decorations for the Garfield, for Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and other holidays, so I can decorate it accordingly!!! I don't really have any real decorations yet, except for the Christmas tree and lights. I'd hoped to have the house put together by Christmas this year. *sigh*, well, it will be done by Christmas next year. :D Lord willin' and the creek don't rise! I just don't know where I'm going to find the decorations for it. I still have to find regular decor for it, like pictures and stuff. I don't even know what to begin to put it in. I've been trying to figure that out, as I go... but I keep drawin' blanks. Any ideas? Or ? I keep hopin' that maybe I'll see somethin' that'll just speak to me... but so far nothin'. I'll keep lookin'. :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

~morning

Just keep looking at the galleries here,Pinterest,and good ole Google and Bing,etc. You will see 'it' and 'know' it,I promise! :)

Oh,I missed your post to Roxy above-see,you'll be inspired by something cool! ;)

Edited by kat57