Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Congratulations queenannediva! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 12th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

Dang! I am one impatient woman!! It's 15 minutes past announcing time!!! Who won yesterday's Haunted House? LOL :)

HAHA Nevermind...I could have waited just one more minute huh?! Congrats Queenannediva!!

Congratulations, queenannediva! Aren't we the lucky ones? :wave:

Dean, do you get the feeling you've created a monster? Or a whole herd of monsters? :woot: :) :woot: :lol: :woot:

As if you're not busy enough today ... I would like to ask a favour ... the timing is so important, and I'm not sure EXACTLY what the time difference is between Greenleaf and my little city ... (I started hunting the White Orchids about 15 mins. early last night :blink: ). Is there any way you could post an announcement to officially begin the hunt tonight? I would say that I would be in your debt - except that's already true! :wub:

Ooops, I meant to post that request in the Hunt for the White Orchid thread, but I forgot where I was!

Jackie...according to your info on the left, you're the same time zone as the forum so you should be able to start at 7pm. Unless the info on the left is wrong. We are going to have so much fun!

Is there any way you could post an announcement to officially begin the hunt tonight? I would say that I would be in your debt - except that's already true! :)

If you switch back to the Greenleaf default appearance, you'll see the current local time under each of our Avatars. This will help in figuring out the time difference. If you have your time zone set correctly, were running on the same clock. The official forum time can be found down in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

All these are set to open automatically, so I don't think I could time an announce exactly when they open. If you go by the clock, you can't go wrong.

Thanks everyone!!! Yesterday was such a hectic day that I posted in the fast lane contest, ran out the door and never thought about it again until last night! Then I finally settle down for the day and fine out I won! Wild day here to say the least! I'm really lookign forward to getting it6 and starting it. I have a couple of ideas so I'll have to see how it goes.

This white orchid contest has me so excited too! Its so much fun, like a scavanger hunt or something! I can hardly wait till 7 tonight. Even if I don't win anything else, this whole month of contests has been such a blast and so much fun!!!

I have to say though, I'm glad the white orchid contest is today because in 13 days I'll be sitting on a cruise ship and not even thinking about anything. I may get back in for the 31st though.

Looks like October has been a very lucky month for me, hope it stays that way! And hope the rest of you get just as lucky as I did.

Thanks Greenleaf for having so many fun contests each year!!! I love it!!!!

Kay

I was planning to make the Haunted House that I won into a Christmas house, but a co-worker asked me to make a dollhouse for a friend's daughter for Christmas. I think this house will do very nicely.

IF I win the White Orchid, I think that would make a beautiful Christmas house....and I wouldn't part with that one for anything. :)

Oh....my....gosh, I can't believe it. Not to be boring here but I never win anything. Thanks so very much to Greenleaf, Dean and all the admins for all their work and making this awesome Halloween Madness possible. Boy, word comes this morning that I won a Haunted House, the hunt for the White Orchid is tonight (or 4:00 my time) and the Good Sam Mini Show is tomorrow - life is good!

Thanks and Good Luck to everyone.

Valerie

If you switch back to the Greenleaf default appearance, you'll see the current local time under each of our Avatars. This will help in figuring out the time difference. If you have your time zone set correctly, were running on the same clock. The official forum time can be found down in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.

All these are set to open automatically, so I don't think I could time an announce exactly when they open. If you go by the clock, you can't go wrong.

Aah, now I see ... I'm technologically challenged, and trying my best, but ... I certainly do need some help from my friends! Thanks a bunch!

So, it is the same time zone ... don't ask how I got mixed up ... I'm on the right track now.

I am soooo excited about tonight... I get off work at 6pm and will run home and change into my comfy clothes and get a soda and will be here all evening

I am soooo excited!!

Wonder if there will be other goodies tonight too??

I have worked so much overtime this week that I am taking tonight to myself!

mini hugs

Jennifer

:)

I sure hope my computer can stand over two hours of fast and furious clicking! Just 5.5 more hours to go..... :D

I hope my family can stand two hours of fast and furious ME! They already think (know) that I'm nuts - but they just may get the straitjacket out after tonight! :teehee: :lol: :woot: :blink: :turned: :wub: :):wave:

There are a bunch of cool treats up for grabs tonight! Makes me really wish I had the 'net at home! I won't get to play, unless I stay at work, and that's not happenin'!!!--Not even for the awesome stuff out here!!--the family would object! Good luck everyone!! Thanks for the great contests MiniMan!

I'll be camping out at work tonight! Run home, feed the cats and get back with some pizza just in the nick of time... Fortunately the tyke is with dad tonight - although she's just as into this as me now... every hour or so "Mom, did you check!?!?"