Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Only the Admins, Mods & members of the Building Team (It would show up under there name if they are a building team member) cannot participate in the Haunted house give away. EVERYONE else can play. :D

Have fun all!! And don't feel sorry for the admins & mods and team builders. Greenleaf never leave us out and this one is really for all of YOU. You all make this forum & the company a success and I really love being here cause of all of the wonderful people I continue to meet here.

Dean & the rest of Greenleaf really takes care of us mini holics :D

Post in the contests and really have fun everyone!! ;)

Hey, I replied to a post and it's gone ;) Maybe I had too much of Teresa Green Pucker juice again :lol:

Well, there are a few people who can't, the Admin people I don't think can submit their names and those of us who have one once can't submit our names again. I guess alot don't realize what they're supposed to do and others may just not want this particular house or have done it before.

I noticed a few people who started new posts because they weren't aware of where to put their names in.

Jackie, Congratulations!! Put your name in the Fast Lane contest, you can win many times there.

Okay, here it is :p thought I was crazy... Okay, I admit it, I am :D

Congratulations KDC1956! You are a FAST LANE winner of two bags of Greenleaf Vinyl Floor Tiles in the color of your choice! Please send me your shipping information and color choice by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Good morning, everyone!

Are you ready to win stuff? I love winning stuff....heck, I love stuff... if you don't believe me, you should see my craft room :thumb:

Dean, I want to thank you and Greenleaf for all you're doing for us. We really appreciate it.

Good morning, everyone!

Are you ready to win stuff? I love winning stuff....heck, I love stuff... if you don't believe me, you should see my craft room :thumb:

Dean, I want to thank you and Greenleaf for all you're doing for us. We really appreciate it.

LOL, I am with you Esther, the hunt and the win is just a great experience! And I full heartidly agree with you regarding the thank yous as well!

Hugs

Dean must have cloned himself - he seems to be everywhere doing everything, all the time! When does he rest, eat, go home, sleep? Seriously, kudos to Dean for giving us all such a fantastic time, and thanks Greenleaf!

A small tip

I notice Ellen you said you trawled through all the posts today to check if you had already posted, and easier way to check this is to go to 'my controls' if you look down the left hand side and click on view topics, you will see all the topics you have ever posted in, the most recent at the top !! bingo !!

hope this helps, i know it is getting more confusing as the days go by and more and more threads turn up

Congratulations JaimieMarvon! You are the winner of a Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse from the October 11th contest thread! Please send your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy your Haunted Dollhouse!

Good luck tomorrow to everyone else!

Thanks!

Dean

he he he! Thanks guys! Wow, I was surprised. Not sure what the plans for this cute little house will be just yet.

Sure is fun!

CONGRATS JAIMIE!! this is going to be such an awesome kit. i cant wait for mine to be delivered either!! congrats aagain ;) todays ur lucky day! :blush:

Congratulations ekcbbug! You are a FAST LANE winner of a FREE Miniature Travel Trailer by Corona Concepts! Please send me your shipping information by CLICKING HERE and put the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy the trailer!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean