Miniature Madness Contest Chatter

Mini Man

Even tho i know i won't win, (i never win anything) i still sit here waiting for announcements of winners :banana:

Good luck everyone!

I have so gotta get started on my house cleaning.

My allergy meds have kicked in now, i can tell....so no excuse..the dusting must be done today. :banana:

have fun today everybody

Congratulations, Esther! :banana:

Spent the morning running up and downstairs (preparing vegetables up, hogging the computer down). Have to leave soon for the family Thanksgiving dinner, but - having trouble - leaving - my computer - must resist - urge to - check the Fast Lane - Oh, just one more look before I go! :banana:

Congratulations Jackie! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Sugarplum Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

:woot: I won! :jaw: I'm in shock - I left my mother-in-law's dinner table just to check the forum out. First thing I noticed was another Fast Lane Contest, so I hopped right on that track. :banana: Then I went to see who had won the Sugarplum - and it's me! I screamed, I whooped, I clapped my hands - and now I'm crying. ;) I called up to the family, "I won! I won!" To which my teenaged daughter drily replied, "I could tell from the screams and the clapping." :thanks:

:woot: I won! :jaw: I'm in shock - I left my mother-in-law's dinner table just to check the forum out. First thing I noticed was another Fast Lane Contest, so I hopped right on that track. :banana: Then I went to see who had won the Sugarplum - and it's me! I screamed, I whooped, I clapped my hands - and now I'm crying. ;) I called up to the family, "I won! I won!" To which my teenaged daughter drily replied, "I could tell from the screams and the clapping." :thanks:

A great feeling isn't it Jackie??? So any immidiate plans/ideas for it???

Hugs

Congratulations Tina'sTinys! You are a FAST LANE winner of your choice of three Corona Concepts Furniture kits! Please send me your shipping information and your choice of three furniture kits using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy them!

Everyone else, stay on your toes! You never know what the next FAST LANE will have to offer!

Thanks!

Dean

Congratulations Tina'sTinys for your Fast Lane win! These games are just the best way to spend time on the computer watching!!!

Thank you Dean as well as Greenleaf for doing this possible for us!

Hugs

Thankyou, THANK YOU Dean, SO MUCH!! Now to plan what to do with this lovely little gem. :banana: My head's just whirring - that's partly the Thanksgiving wine - and I'm just not sure which pet project to go with - gingerbread house, fairy shoppe, 3 bears cottage (I've been planning that one for a while - got a shoebox full of bears, etc.), a good witch-in-the-woods' home - I'll have to calm down and think about it. Later!!!! ;) :bunny: I'M SO HAPPY! :lolol:

Congratulations, Tina's Tinys! Join the HAPPY!! club!

Uh-oh, the family's getting restless - I have to get back to the table.

Thankyou, THANK YOU Dean, SO MUCH!! Now to plan what to do with this lovely little gem. :banana: My head's just whirring - that's partly the Thanksgiving wine - and I'm just not sure which pet project to go with - gingerbread house, fairy shoppe, 3 bears cottage (I've been planning that one for a while - got a shoebox full of bears, etc.), a good witch-in-the-woods' home - I'll have to calm down and think about it. Later!!!! ;) :bunny: I'M SO HAPPY! :lolol:

Congratulations, Tina's Tinys! Join the HAPPY!! club!

Oh no, calming down is not as fun as letting the thoughts run wild LOL, and I can bet that the house itself will have some thoughts about the matter as you start assembling it :yes: as they miost often give you a hard time unless you follow suit....

Hugs

Well as fun as it is checking in and see what is happening the eyelids are sort of getting pretty heavy now so I suppose I better get that head and pillow to meet up ;) don't I? That way I will be able to check in to see who are the next lucky winners/fastlane etc in the morning.

Good luck to all and catch you all later!

Mini-hugs

Congratulations KathieB! You are a FAST LANE winner of a Primrose Dollhouse! Please send me your shipping information using the Email System with the phrase "I'm a winner" in the subject line.

I hope you enjoy this great little house!

Thanks!

Dean