Hello from Finland!

SusannaT

Hi!

Wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Susanna and I'm born and bred here in Finland.

My two (ok, ok...so technically the other one belongs to my daughter) dollhouses I brought with me from the US and they sat sadly neglected for quite a while.

I finally got mine (The Glencroft) finished and today have been painting my daughter's (The Orchid). She wanted it apple green, it looks delightful!

I got here following a link, following a link and following yet another link..they way things happen online. What I was looking for was fun DIY links for making stuff for the houses. That I found.

I've always been a bit of a miniature nut, I collected items even before I bought my dollhouse.

I'm also an avid crafter.

You'll see me checking in here at odd hours (as there's that pesky timezone thing) craving for info.

I'll leave you all with a big "Hei kaikki!" (Hi all!) :D

HEY there and welcome Susanna from someone sharing just the same and pesky time zone LOL but from the other side of the Baltic Sea namley Sweden!

You will love it here I am sure!

As Tracy said, just one more post and then we can get to see your houses, and that is something we certainly look forward to!

Hugs

Anna

Cool, so this is THE post then...

And then I'll leave you hanging as I go watch tv and won't be coming back until tomorrow to show you. B)

Eeeeevil :p just to come on and tease us like that and then let us await :blink: a full night before getting to see them.... >pouting< and hanging with head....

But B) on the other hand, that means that there will be moooooore eye candy to drool, oops so sorry, go through tomorrow instead. Yay!!!! :D Doing the happy dance!!!!

Hugs

Welcome to the forum...

I know Im late..but I somehow missed your post.

but I didnt miss the photos. the house looks wonderful!

I really like what you did to it.

glad you found us!

nutti :cloud9: