Hello From Sunny FL

Hi there. Just sort of back in action to try to work on my dollhouse only my 2nd one since the 2012 Sping Fling contest.

I have the Corona Buttercup for my next project. I started her while living in Key West but Key West was so much busy busy I packed her up till I moved back home to Central Florida. I have taken her out again and since this is only my 2nd dollhouse I would love any advise and welcome all new friendships. We are an unique bunch don't know anyone else that builds dollhouses and loves it so guess that makes us way cool! :banana:

We are an unique bunch don't know anyone else that builds dollhouses and loves it so guess that makes us way cool! :banana:

Hi Kathleen and as everyone before me has said welcome to the group. I don't know anyone else who builds or loves dollhouses either - I'm building my first house - a Magnolia and the other members have been super welcoming and helpful. I also love the amount of knowledge to be found on here - I lose hours of my day sometimes looking at ideas. I love the Buttercup it's so pretty, I tossed up getting one as my first build ...it's definitely on my to build one day list. I look forward to seeing photo's :photo:

Welcome to the forum, Kathleen!

I used to live in central Florida (Ocoee) when I was a kid. It must be nice living close to Ron's! I'm also working on my 2nd house too, but it has been a bit of an odyssey.

If you make another post you can start a gallery and share your work with us!

Welcome, Kathleen. I thought I was rather unusal, but this site makes me feel so normal. I am happy you joined us, as it is nice to be among such good company.

By the way, if the Buttercup is your second house, what was your first?

Hi Kathleen! I also would love to do a Buttercup some day-it's so versatile for the size! Lots of really cool and unusual versions of it can be found on the internet! I'm still new here myself and have not completed a dollhouse build-but there is hope for me yet!lol

I see that you have already been a member for almost 2 years-so glad that you have decided to come back full force into the group! I think you will have a great time,and as you can see you are among friends and very welcome to join in the fun! ^_^ Kat