miniature ribbon

Tosca

I need teeny tiny miniature ribbon for some of my projects, but I can't find any. I've checked craft stores, but even their smallest ribbon is not small enough. Any suggestions as to where I might find some? I've even checked miniature sites. Thanks.

Use the More Reply Options button at the bottom of the page. It brings you to the full editor version which has a button at the bottom that says Choose Files. That links you to your computer and you go to wherever you store your photos on your computer. Select them and upload and then select Add to Post. You can also directly link thru the image button on the toolbar but you have to know the URL first.

As you your other question about size. Open your photos in MS Paint and use their resize tool. 800x600 works well here. Do as Save As so you don't loose your original. Your should be able to upload anything of that size quite easily.

When you open a picture in your album that you want to post, there is an "Options" button towards the upper right. When you click on it the bottom menu item is "share links" and the next to last link is "Image Link". Highlight and rightclick it to copy. When you come back to the text box for your post there is a wee picture icon between the unlink and code icons; click on it and paste the image url in the box that appears. Click OK and you picture shows up in your post.

Don't you have a format option to display your pictures either "portrait" or "landscaape"? I take my pictures with a film camera and get them burned to a photo CD when I get the prints developed. There's a program with the CD that lets me edit & resize my pictures, and to rotate the ones I turned the camera to get the picture.

Janice,that is an adorable little bear-what talent!

As for all this picture posting stuff,Janice,I admire any one who can do it,as it seems to give people here trouble even if they know how. I might as well be in a foreign country without a translator! But my 24 year old son said as soon as I am ready to sit there and not cry when he's teaching me he says I will be able to do what all you guys can do!LOL

I've also used strands of floss,but for store bought mini Teddy bears,and even used a strand of very thin shiny Christmas tree trim that's like the old-fashioned foil icicles,but made of mylar plastic or something.

Janice,that is an adorable little bear-what talent!

As for all this picture posting stuff,Janice,I admire any one who can do it,as it seems to give people here trouble even if they know how. I might as well be in a foreign country without a translator! But my 24 year old son said as soon as I am ready to sit there and not cry when he's teaching me he says I will be able to do what all you guys can do!LOL

I've also used strands of floss,but for store bought mini Teddy bears,and even used a strand of very thin shiny Christmas tree trim that's like the old-fashioned foil icicles,but made of mylar plastic or something.

I depend on my 25 year old son with everything technical.

I actually just ordered some ribbon. We'll see when it comes in if it's small enough.

• Like 1

post-4992-0-65949200-1381014782_thumb.jp

I need teeny tiny miniature ribbon for some of my projects, but I can't find any. I've checked craft stores, but even their smallest ribbon is not small enough. Any suggestions as to where I might find some? I've even checked miniature sites. Thanks.

Next time try the fabric store they always have spools of ribbon. These are 1/8 of an inch wide (perfect for mini's) and 6 yards per spool, and they come in every color under the sun.

post-4992-0-65949200-1381014782_thumb.jp

Did you make the entire bear yourself? He's so neat. I love old fashioned looking teddy bears like that! :)

Yep. I made him myself. I just do it as a hobby. I'll post more of them later. Thanks for the compliment.