Mini's in the genes!

Missy

Hi everyone! I am new on the forum. Wendy (wenlaine) is my mom, and she has finally gotten me interested in dollhouses. I have a little girl, Corrina is only 19 months and I'd love to build her a dollhouse one day soon. It's great to be a part of your group.

Missy

Hi Missy,

Welcome to the group ;) I love your mom's work! So what kind of dollhouse would you like to make for your daughter? Got a style or size picked out yet? What an awesome hobby and it's nice to meet you! :lol:

-David

Welcome Missy! Hey I think that someone is going to like this joint interest very very much, don't you??? And as a bonus your daughter might get the mini-ing bug as well ;)

(Great work by the way Wendy (wenlaine) this is just how we will get more mini-ers around :lol: )

Hugs

Hi, This is an awesome site!!!

I too am new here and having a ball..need to get a faster connection for this old comp..there are so many goodies to look at and it takes forever on this dial-up..gonna get it real soon..

Have fun..

jeannette

!Welcome!

so glad you decided to come and play with us!

your mom does such great work its no wonder you have developed an interest in minis

with all that inspiration...how could you not!

looking forward to seeing your first house.

my granddaughter is about your daughters age and I am getting ready to build her a dloohouse

no doors no windows and LOTS of color.

should be fun!

Happy Building

nutti ;)

Hi Missy and welcome, you definately have an advantage starting out, your mom does beautiful work and I'm sure she'll help you in any way possible :D . Your daughter is one very lucky little girl, do you have any ideas on what you want to build for her?

(Great work by the way Wendy (wenlaine) this is just how we will get more mini-ers around :D )

Hugs

:D:) Does this mean we have to breed 'em to increase the tribe?? ... ROFLMBO! :p

And welcome, Missy, however you got here! :)

Thanks everybody for the welcomes. I haven't decided yet on any particular style or dollhouse. I think I'll start small. I'd like to get school out of the way first, but in the meantime I'll see what mom has available and check out the galleries and blogs for more inspiration and ideas!

Missy

... in the meantime I'll see what mom has available and check out the galleries and blogs for more inspiration and ideas!

Missy

You sure can't go wrong there, Missy. This website is a huge cauldron of inspiration. Just inhaling the aroma is enough to get me going some mornings. :D