T-6707 Red Loveseat (Discontinued)

rackey

I am helping a friend find a 1 inch scale loveseat, which is discontinued. The item number is T-6707, and the manufacturing company is Aztec. I cannot download the picture here, but it is a nice pattern of blue and white diamond-like designs on a red background with wooden arm rests and legs. My friend has the an armchair in this pattern and would really like to have this matching piece.

Can anyone help us locate it or know where it might be a good place to search for this? If you think you can help or have a suggestion, PM me, and I will send you a picture of the item.

I would appreciate any thoughts or ideas. - Thanks!

• Like 1

I wonder if you should remove your email address now,or ask a moderator to-everybody always advises against publicizing it here,and we use PMs(the private message feature) instead-?....What a pretty sofa-glad it was located so swiftly! :)

Check Superior Dollhouse Miniatures.com. I don't do 'links',sorry. But just now I Googled 'red dollhouse chair' and it showed up in Google 'images',so I clicked on the photo and there it was on this site,and at a lower price than the other site above. Hope that helps some...one day I'll be more tech-savy! :type:

Check Superior Dollhouse Miniatures.com. I don't do 'links',sorry. But just now I Googled 'red dollhouse chair' and it showed up in Google 'images',so I clicked on the photo and there it was on this site,and at a lower price than the other site above. Hope that helps some...one day I'll be more tech-savy! :type:

Item is out of stock on their web site

• Like 1

Yes,Janet,so sorry I didn't catch that until late last night,when I had time to look at it again,and then was too tired to make note of it here. Wish I could've been better help! I was just amazed when I found it at all...some things are easy to locate and others I never find on my searches...silly internet! Hope you have better luck today,Maureen!

Oh,and I agree with Cheryl-take it down temporarily if out of stock!

I found just 3 stores online who used to have it. Dwyers and Just Miniature Scale now both have it as out of stock and discontinued. I couldn't find any other online retailer who listed it.

I double checked Aztec and Handley House, neither of them have any left. It's possible that the only way to find one may be to call brick & mortar stores who have no online presence, a tough job.

Sorry about that.

You could also watch ebay, ..watch for Lots people are selling and look in there. You probably won't find it there by the item number if it is an older discontinued piece, though you might..... but more likely by browsing. I will keep my eye open for it...... :salute: Looking at miniatures is my compulsion lol Love the Eye Candy....!

• Like 1

Thank you all so much for looking for this item! I, myself, found a lot of interesting things on eBay, and I have been checking it religiously. I don't know of too many brick and mortar minature places, and I believe most have Internet affiliations. For now, the search is adding to the thrill, but since she has the armchair, it would be disappointing if she can't find the match.

We are both going to the Philadelphia Minitaturia show in Cherry Hill, NJ the first weekend in November, so if she doesn't find the loveseat by then, maybe somebody there can help. I will tell her to bring the matching chair with her.

Thanks again, and I will let you know if and when we find this!

• Like 1

I just realized I was searching for a chair,not a loveseat in this pattern-I'm so dense at times! :doh: And ,yes,the chair is currently out of stock on Superior Dollhouse Miniatures,but they do have a space to leave your email to be informed when it's back in stock...maybe they carry the loveseat,too,or can get you one...worth a try to go to the site and see if you could contact someone about it-unless I have misunderstood and someone else besides Janet has already gone to look at the site since I mentioned it above...Sorry I don't do all the making links tech stuff,yet,but it's easier for me to Google...Like you Cheryl,I am constantly Googling (or Yahoo,etc.) dollhouses and miniatures to ogle over!!:) Good luck in the quest,Maureen!

Maureen...I sent you a PM on this.

I agree with the comments above about removing images and listings from your websites. It drives me crazy, too. ESPECIALLY when it is a discontinued item and you will not be able to get any more after selling out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay everyone. Keep your fingers crossed. My friend located a supplier in Washington state, and her loveseat will be shipped tomorrow. Considering what it's been like trying to locate this thing, we are both holding our breath until she actually receives this.

I will let everyone know if/when she receives her item, and in the meantime, thanks to all who have helped us find the loveseat.

• Like 2

As Mr. Rogers would say, "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood." That is especially true when you arrive home from work and find a long-awaited package at your doorstep. That is what happened to my friend Maureen today. She waited so long for this mini loveseat, that when she got the package, she called me so that I could share the moment with her as she was opening up the box.

She descriped how she was opening it with a knife, provided details about the bubble wrap, and explained that the item was wrapped in tissue paper. Then I heard her say, "Oh," and I couldn't tell if she was happy or sad. For a split second, I worried that she got the wrong thing, but - IT'S HERE! The discontinued loveseat is now in her room box, and she is very happy with it and wishes to thank everyone for assisting her in the search.

I can't wait to see that box, as she added a window, placed the flooring, and wallpapered it. I will post pictures of it so you can all see the project you were helping to complete. - Thanks again to all of you, especially Gonzo.

• Like 1

Actually, Maureen D. is a member of this site. She is a member who enjoys looking but is a tad shy about commenting. I will tell her what you all said and will assure her that none of you bite, even though some of you do bash your dollhouses every now and then. You have to admit that sounds scary even if the end results are magnificient.

• Like 1