Hello, all!

MiniMughal

Hi,

I have discovered miniatures creeping back into my life slowly but surely. I currently see dollhouses and miniatures as a hobby which allows me to express my creative side and work with my hands.

I am fortunate in that many of those who are close to me are supportive of my participation in this hobby. However, I think it will also be fun to join a community of individuals who are actively involved in dollhousing and miniatures.

One day I hope to be able to build a mini Taj Mahal. (Thus my login name MiniMughal, because the Mughals built the full scale one. Of course, I wouldn't necessarily complain if I ended up with enough mini properties to be considered a mini real estate mogul/moghul/mughal either! :) ) Until then, I have several slightly less ambitious projects on which to hone my skills:

The Harrison: The house that I've had since I was a wee one; the house that started it all. My parents constructed the shell quite a few years ago - I hope to finish it properly.

The Allison Cottage: A smaller house I worked on many years ago but that I am currently in the process of completely renovating.

Looking forward to participating in this mini-community!

Best,

Marie

Welcome to the forum!

I should like to see a mini version Taj mahal!

do you have any photos of your Harrison...which by the way is a great house!

several folks are doing this one and doing some wonderful things!

and the allison...is this the one by artply?

looking forward to seeing and hearing more!

nutti :)