Miniature Duck Family

Like the title says, I just finished a duck family:

group1.jpg

They are all sculpted by hand from polymer clay over brass wire armature. They are covered in wool flocking. The large ducks have wings and tail made from real duck feathers. These are really small feathers, in scale, from an IKEA pillow, so they were industrially cleaned.

As usual I offer free worldwide shipping and a photo certificate of authenticity.

They are available on eBay:

Mother duck and ducklings: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261260576647?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Papa duck: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261260579019?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking :)

• Like 3

@Debora - Thanks! I hope they buyer won't throw them in the oven.

@Kat - I've always thought ducks would make good pets, they are so cute and funny, yet they look quite intelligent.

@April - It was a tough decision either to sell them together or separate. But I thought maybe some people would only want one so they should have the choice. Also the price for the whole family might be too much for my usual customers.

@Gloria - Thanks!

@Roxy - Thank you, you are very nice!

Well,Henrietta-or 'PeepPeep',as my dad nicknamed her-was such a charmer our tough guy Siamese mix Tomcat let her peck and pester him and then cuddle and sleep with him,without putting a scratch on her.Sweet memeories! What critter is next,Steve?

@Kat. Sweet memories indeed, I also grew on a farm, I sure wish my daughter would have this kind of memories of her childhood. Not just internet and text messages.

As for the next critter, I just finished this french lop and now I think some cats maybe, or... don't laugh... an unicorn. Also want to make a black wolf... and a dragon... if only I could find the time.

11.jpg

@Chris Thank you!

@Jenny Thanks! :p

• Like 2

Oh,that bunny is beautiful! Is that a Harlequin type,maybe? I can't wait for the dragon and black wolf! Love it! And you have no idea how fast you will sell a Unicorn!! I personally prefer Pegasus,with the gorgeous wings, but unicorns are beloved by all ages,so I hope you are able to do one soon!

@Kat. Sweet memories indeed, I also grew on a farm, I sure wish my daughter would have this kind of memories of her childhood. Not just internet and text messages.

As for the next critter, I just finished this french lop and now I think some cats maybe, or... don't laugh... an unicorn. Also want to make a black wolf... and a dragon... if only I could find the time.

OMG steve, I love your bunny!!!

@Holly: Thanks! For the compliments and for not turning Fluffy into a stew :)

@Kat: Thank you! It's called broken pattern lop, something like this: http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/21/2142/AURED00Z/posters/lynn-m-stone-french-lop-eared-rabbit-in-a-tub.jpg But now that I looked at color standards for the race, I see I've made a mistake: the fur around the eyes should be same color as the ears. I've wished to make fantasy creatures ever since I've started with this hobby, but so far I haven't managed to find the time.

@Jenny: Thank you very much!