Great News From Alaska!

Chris P.

Wow! That is AWESOME!! :banana: Her orchid is SO well done!

I've been a volunteer and on the Board of my local fair for many years....and entered both 4-H dairy cows and sewing projects when I was a (farm) kid. Gotta love the fair!

The one thing I don't like about my state fair is the fact the there is not a dollhouse category. :( There is a catergory in our local fair, but it must be a scratch-built; no kits! That always just bites my butt! Kit or no kit- you either have the craftsmanship to create a quality product or you don't. I'd like to beat some sense into the committee that made those rules! :bangin:

• Like 4

Yay Hanna!! :1st: I love these colors for the Orchid! What an accomplished young lady-a seamstress and a writer,too?! Good for you,girl!! Andgood for you Aunt Chris,to encourage her interests! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Wow! This young lady is not only multi-talented, but gorgeously beautiful to boot! Congratulations to her, and thank you, proud aunti, for sharing her good news and her talent with us.

• Like 1

Congratulations on all those wonderful awards.

Our fair doesn't allow "kits" either unless you put it in a category called "other" under toys and games.

Always has irritated me too.

Glad some officials have come to understand how difficult it is to build these "kits".

• Like 1

Congratulations to your Niece! The "Orchid" looks beautiful!

Perhaps I will put mine into our local show next February, by then I hope that I will have some/all the furnishings completed and installed and my dolls will have new/re vamped clothing to go with the home as I see it.

• Like 1

The wallpaper usedin the master bedroom looks similar to the paper I used in my small upstairs room. I am thinking that I will be making it a childs bedroom.

All of the wallpaper in Hannah's Orchid are papers that she chose at JoAnne Fabrics in the scrapbooking section. She chose some really sweet papers.

Hey, who is this SUPERKID? I need to get her over here to help with my house! Fantastic work, congratulatons Hannah way to go!

LOL Judith, she'd love to! She really IS a superkid. She is amazingly talented in so many areas. I'm looking forward to her visit in a few days. We're planning to work on my dollhouse together.

Wow! This young lady is not only multi-talented, but gorgeously beautiful to boot! Congratulations to her, and thank you, proud aunti, for sharing her good news and her talent with us.

Thank you, Holly. She IS both beautiful and amazing. One thing great about being her aunt; I can unabashedly sing her praises. I just love her!