Hello!

Solveig

Hello all! :o

My name is Solveig and I’m working on the Willowcrest! It is my first dolls’ house and I’m very excited about it. It’s such a gorgeous house!

I’m an art historian, but I make pottery for a living. I’m also learning to make stained glass windows. In other words, I just love to get my hands very dirty and very sore! :p

I have loved and collected miniatures all my life, and I have wanted a dolls house since I was a teenager and first saw one in a store in England. There’s no interest in dolls houses and miniatures in Norway, Europe, where I live, so I am thrilled to find this inspiring web site full of like-minded people!

I have browsed through many of the topics and many of the photo albums and may I just say ***WOW!***

Thank you all so much!

Solveig :o

Hi Solveig,

Welcome to the forum :p Your name is very interresting to me as I don't live too far from Solvang, California :o The Willowcrest is a Beautiful house! I'll be interrested to see how you finish it - it always amazes me that even though 10 people can do the same kit the houses all turn out with their own personalities ;)

I'm not positive but I think Anya also lives in your part of the world :o

-David ;)

Welcome to the forum!

and you are building the Willowcrest...by far the most beautiful of all dollhouses

plzz post photos of your progress!

I love this house and love to see how everyone makes it look!

nutti :)