Black Witch's Cat

After viewing some great witch themed dollhouses I felt inspired to make this black cat, looking for a friendly witch to adopt her.

22.jpg

42.jpg

She has shiny black alpaca fur and a poseable tail. As usual she is OOAK sculpt handmade from polymer clay over brass wire armature. Comes with a signed certificate of authenticity.

I provide free worldwide shipping.

It's listed on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/261256953179?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks for looking!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm making a buttercup cottage into a witches bakery. It's a theme from the thriller movie hansel and Gretel that came out a few months ago! I love Hansel and Gretel since i was really young! Ps. How Did You Make her/him? The cat is soo cute!

Edited by darahsmile

I'm making a buttercup cottage into a witches bakery. It's a theme from the thriller movie hansel and Gretel that came out a few months ago! I love Hansel and Gretel since i was really young! Ps. How Did You Make her/him? The cat is soo cute!

I think the Buttercup will be perfect for your idea! I've been thinking of doing one as a gingerbread house (half scale) :)