Can you get the orchrid in miniature?

Not sure I understand the question - please forgive me - I'm old.

Do you mean a mini dh to go in your dh?

I had to check this out because I wondered the same thing :) Do you mean a smaller than 1:12 scale, Melanie? (love your name by the way) 1:144 for your 1:12 is a dollhouse in a dollhouse. 1:48 or 1/4 scale and 1:24 or 1/2 scale are common sizes in between.

Edit: I double checked. The Greenleaf Pine Mountain Village includes the Orchid. It is 1:48. This is a 4 sided steucture and requires 'bashing'. You would leave the back off and create your own insides. I've done this with diffeeent Greenleaf village kits and it's easy.

I believe it is only sold as a set. Someone who has the set might be willing to sell you the single house. You could post here in the Community Trading section that you are looking for it and someone might respond. You could also check ebay.

I have all 3 of the GL village 1:48 sets and the houses are really quite small. If you are trying to decorate the inside, you might want to check out what is available for 1:48 scale furniture and accessories first, to see if there is enough of what you like on the market.

Of course you could make things too. Good luck and be sure to post pics as you go.