Can you build anything with Yes paste?

Anticare

Someone told me to use it for shingles and when I did they all fell off.

Well that sucks. I made two pieces of furniture already and have no idea how it's going to react. So far the wallpapers, fireplace and paintings I used the yes paste on is holding on strong... I even had to tug at a ceiling lamp to change the colour of one wall.

By definition, paste is an adhesive for joining light materials, such as paper and wood. In dollhouse land, I don't believe Yes paste would work on much besides wallpaper.It certainly won't work to bind wood to wood in the actual build.

For building the structure, use wood glue or a white glue, like Aileen's Tacky Glue or Elmer's. (But not Elmer's School Glue)

I have been using 'Weldbond" a Canadian product and "Titebond" an American product, find them both good and bought locally here in Aus.

We now have a "Masters" store, just opened up and local, I felt like I was walking into your "Lowes" store, lol.

Needless to say it is a great favourite when we go to town.

I have been using 'Weldbond" a Canadian product and "Titebond" an American product, find them both good and bought locally here in Aus.

We now have a "Masters" store, just opened up and local, I felt like I was walking into your "Lowes" store, lol.

Needless to say it is a great favourite when we go to town.

I LOVED Titebond.

I only use YES glue for wallpaper and even then I found it a little tricky to deal with. I have a lot of luck with good old Tacky Glue and for difficult things E6000, that stuff will hold anything!