Trailer Bird House

Guest Happy Heart

Well, seeing this is a minis site and not a birdhouse site I thought I would post some mini "birdhouses" I made a few years ago. These are Christmas tree ornaments made from wooden shapes bought at one of the local craft stores (like 3 for a $1.00) and modified a little! The tops are pieces left over from one of my dollhouses and the bottom is wooden golf tees. Hope you enjoy them and make a few for yourselves.

post-12224-0-15476400-1374622855_thumb.j

• Like 2

Guest Happy Heart

Well, seeing this is a minis site and not a birdhouse site

That birdhouse is very much like a shorter version of Greenleaf trailer kit and in fact there are many on this forum who wouldn't need a kit at all.

STOP the distractions! Seriously they are really cute and just fires my imagination. I just need a heap of time!

Chris I had a look thru ur blog and enjoyed reading your journey with ur construction.

Stella looks really COOL now.

I also have a black minature and she just loves it when I have finished clipping her,has to show off to everyone, even sneaks out the gate to show the neighbours!

I am still working on the shingles on the Orchid. A slow process as I wait for each row to dry and settle.

I took my house with me to our Monday Craft session, and got a lot of lovely comments.

Everyone there works on their own interests but we support and help one another with ideas etc.

Last weekend I made a little setee to fill in the Large dormer window, rollpillows, round cushins and then added a minature bear and dollI founs on the bookshelf in my sewing room.

Even that little bit has made a big difference to the bare interior.

Jean and Gail, just poking a little fun, not trying to distract. Had the same thought about the trailer kit as I have built one and have another in the box just waiting. Have some photos in the gallery section if you would like to see it under "Travel Trailer". Hope ya'll like the ornaments and have some fun if you make them. Baby GD loves them and even kisses the birds!

• Like 1

Well let me see if I can keep the birdhouse craziness going. This is one I made about six years ago for my daughter a big "Wizard of Oz" fan. It' s mostly just food cans, some pop rivets and a little imagination. Enjoy!

post-12224-0-51302700-1374696944_thumb.j

post-12224-0-74606000-1374696959_thumb.j

• Like 1

Guest Happy Heart

Well let me see if I can keep the birdhouse craziness going. This is one I made about six years ago for my daughter a big "Wizard of Oz" fan. It' s mostly just food cans, some pop rivets and a little imagination. Enjoy!

That must be something to hear in a hail storm, lol

• Like 1