Fairy Name generator plus more

Selkie

Found this cute little site for generating Fairy Names.

There are also links on the page for Dragon, Werewolf, Mermaid, Witch, Pirate, Hobbit, Vampire, Steampunk, Dwarf, Elf, Fantasy, Superhero Names and more.

We tried entering our names with using first and middle, first and last, first and first again, middle and last, etc, etc. to see what differences there would be. We even entered gobbled letters just for laughs. It was quite silly but lots of fun.

Guest Happy Heart

Found this cute little site for generating Fairy Names.

There are also links on the page for Dragon, Werewolf, Mermaid, Witch, Pirate, Hobbit, Vampire, Steampunk, Dwarf, Elf, Fantasy, Superhero Names and more.

We tried entering our names with using first and middle, first and last, first and first again, middle and last, etc, etc. to see what differences there would be. We even entered gobbled letters just for laughs. It was quite silly but lots of fun.

I think this is what the celebs on Yahoo have been using to choose names for their newborns, lol

• Like 2

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Okay,yeah,that would explain alot!!! Seriously,they just don't know the misery they are putting on their poor kids. Good thing they have the money to afford top notch therapy when the kid hits about 14! So sad! But,they could send them over here to get dollhouse therapy-the best kind! :D

• Like 1

Too cute:I'm Oak Quilltree;I watch over the birds,live in an oak forest,wear autumn colors and have lemon-colored butterfly wings. I know it's just for fun, but in real life: In the past I always had birds as pets-neighbor kids called me the Bird Lady,I now live on a woodsy lot that is covered with oaks,as a redhead,autumn colors look best on me and Fall is my second favorite season,I collect everything butterfly,and my motto is the old favorite "When life give you lemons,make lemonade"! I love it!

I forgot to tell you who I was. I am Columbine Reedwand. I play music (which I do in real life) and wear purple and lilac (my favorite colors).

This whole thing started out with trying to make up a fairy name for the middle girl this morning because she had gone to a fairy house building project this morning. I looked for something online and came up with this one.

• Like 1

This was fun ... put in grandchildrens' names and they put their pets' names in and all had a good laugh.

I'm Hazel Flamefrost She lights fires in the heart. She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic. She can only be seen during the first snow of winter. She wears black feathers and rose petals and has fiery orange butterfly wings.

Hazel Willowtree here .... that's really funny, as one of my noms de plume in an earlier lifetime was Hazel Abernathy. :D

She casts weird dreams. She lives in places hexed and tainted by black magic. She can only be seen when the first leaves fall from the trees. She wears black feathers and rose petals and has delicate green coloured wings like a cicada.

Interesting that you have yellow on in your avatar :)

That's the way the color rendered in the digicam that took the picture;; that's my International Orange hiker's vest that reads "Don't shoot, I am a hiker" across the back.

• Like 1

My fairy name is

Cuckoo Snowsplatter

He brings peace between enemies. He lives where bracken and curling ferns grow. He can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup. He wears leafy bracken-green and has shining pale blue wings like a cicada.

I like it.