Shop name

kellee

Ok, I am seriously thinking about opening up a etsy shop to sell my miniatures I have made thru the years. I need your help with coming up with a name for the shop. I just can't come up with anything. Please help.

I am also working on building a dollhouse shoppe scene. so whatever name I use for the etsy store will also be on the dollhouse.

Thank you

Kellee

Oh, cute, Holly!

Kellee, I also wondered what kinds of minis you'll be selling. Are they from a particular era or a particular style (Victorian, etc.), is it mostly furniture or those "little" things that make a room feel real?

Originally I called my etsy shop "Woodland Miniatures", because I do live up here in the Cascades and pretty much in the middle of mountain woodlands, then I started branching out a little from minis and changed the name to "Roslyn Treasures", which is the name of the little town where I live. It's a fairly famous tiny town - was where "Northern Exposure" was filmed, and I took a pic of our most famous corner, where the Brick Tavern is, and made it into my shop banner. I don't get a lot of traffic, but people do find me, thank goodness.:)

What's going to be more important for the search engines are the tags you attach to each item as you list it - Etsy lets you add up to 13 tags. "Dollhouse miniature", "scale miniature", "one inch scale" (or whatever the scale is) are ones you should always use. I HATE attaching those tags, but they are really how folks find your stuff....

Kellee, the best of luck, and enjoy! (you can PM me if there's any other way I can help - not that I'm any genius at this LOL!)

Well, everything I guess. I have a few plants, curtains, bedspreads, toilet brushes, ladies slippers, windsocks, some furniture I've redone. Just anything I can think of to make so no actual theme.

I enjoy rehabbing dollhouses, so if I put any on they will be rehabbed.

Kellee