orchid wood is wobbly

No, it isn't. I'm wondering now that the air is dryer if your wood shrank and you may need to reglue the main joints. Wood expands and contracts with the ambient (room temp/moisture) air and is surprisingly strong at pulling/pushing against itself loosening the construction. Did you use hot melt glue or liquid carpenter's or Elmer's. etc?

i used wood glue and aleenes tacky glue & it has been very hot in my house for a few months. however, its not coming loose from anything its the actual piece of wood i can move it kind of like a piece of paper just thicker with slight pressure

LOL love the drawing! :D I would agree that it sounds like perhaps the top layer of plywood has come loose - maybe moisture got into the wood and caused some warpage? For moisture issues, placing a container of that "Damp Rid" stuff inside the house might help, but if the interior of the plywood has suffered water damage I am not sure there is much you can do to fix it.

I would attempt to replace or reinforce the offending wall.

• Like 1

I think these kits are a 1/8" plywood with mahogany over the plywood base.

I assume this has to do with your previous post about the wobbly wall.

If your kit was brand new, I'd contact GL and see what ideas they have. They have wonderful customer service.

Worst case scenario, you can purchase parts of kits for the necessary replacement pieces.

I had to do it with an older kit I got that had a damaged piece.

If it was an older kit you got off Ebay or Craisglist or the like, it could possibly have been water or heat damaged previously making it more fragile than normal. I've never had a kit do anything like that and, believe me, I have ba-zillions of GL products.