Shrinking to Fit in the Dollhouse

Chris P.

Aw, man! No one thought I shrank! :pop:

I take my class camping for the last three days of school and I'm getting all of my supplies packed for this year's big campout. This is Big Daddy; he's gone camping with my class and me for 24 years. LOL! Just the thought of that makes me feel old.

Big Daddy doesn't fit on my stove, Holly, he's a campfire kind of guy.

• Like 2

The children plan the menu. What gets cooked on Big Daddy on this camping trip will be (at different times) breakfast sausage, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and foil wrapped potatoes.

You are right, Morgan. This pic would be good for a profile pic.

• Like 1

The children plan the menu. What gets cooked on Big Daddy on this camping trip will be (at different times) breakfast sausage, grilled cheese sandwiches, quesadillas, and foil wrapped potatoes.

You are right, Morgan. This pic would be good for a profile pic.

I'd miss the dog.

Gloria, you'd miss the dog in my profile pic, or you'd miss the dog camping with the kids? Miss Stella will join us for the second half of our camping trip when DH brings her up to the state park. She loves living the gypsy life!

post-6356-0-93175800-1369787559_thumb.jp

• Like 2

When I was in college, the racing team I worked with had a 3 foot long wrench for 5 inch wide bolts. I took a photo of myself holding the massive thing. I don't know if I'll ever find the photo. It was a long time ago.

• Like 1

Gloria, you'd miss the dog in my profile pic, or you'd miss the dog camping with the kids? Miss Stella will join us for the second half of our camping trip when DH brings her up to the state park. She loves living the gypsy life!

I'd miss seeing the dog in the photo. It's great you take the dog camping. (The kiddos, too.)
  • Like 1