Greenleaf skin returns Yeah !!

I think Dean and team have been tweaking things. I woke up to green this morning and changed mine back to blue. I can't see the green as well. I think it has something to do with getting older. Maybe it is because I am a "dude" as someone called me this morning at the airport.

• Like 1

I think Dean and team have been tweaking things. I woke up to green this morning and changed mine back to blue. I can't see the green as well. I think it has something to do with getting older. Maybe it is because I am a "dude" as someone called me this morning at the airport.

Wow, you're right. I tried "change theme" and now had the option for Greenleaf which gave me back the green, but it is a little more difficult to read. I think I'll try it for awhile because I missed the green.

Thanks Dude! :salute:

• Like 1

If you go to the bottom of the page to CHANGE THEME and click on "Greenleaf," it should turn green. I had to click on "IP.Board" to get back to blue.

I did miss the green, but this green is different than the old one, it hurts my eyes. Dean, you know we wouldn't be "us" if we weren't complaining about something lol :-) Im fine with the blue, but I do miss all of the seasonal themes, those were so fun.

geeez,at least,i understand what happened now!i thought my imagination was playing tricks on me-i knew something was different,but it took awhile to realize the color change.and the post title,about "greenleaf skin",well what the heck is that,i kept thinking,but had mini related things to check out 1st.creature of habit,i don't always handle change well,but i love this particular shade of green! thanx, Kat