Undersized Urbanite Voting is Open

I didn't see this posted elsewhere, but if it is apologies for duplication.

The Undersized Urbanite dollhouse contest has posted their finalists and voting is open. Several of our members entered. To see their fabulous work and Vote! go to their website. Voting is only open for a few days! This should get you there

http://www.littlevictorian.com/2013/05/undersized-urbanite-2013-voting-is-open.html

• Like 1

Oh yes, Thank you for posting this!

I was debating doing that myself, but I'm one of the competitors, so it felt like a conflict of interest situation.

Thanks to everyone who's looking through the entries and voting!

It was a lot of hard work for everyone involved and this is very much apreciated. :)

• Like 2

I was debating doing that myself, but I'm one of the competitors, so it felt like a conflict of interest situation.

It was a lot of hard work for everyone involved and this is very much apreciated. :)

You're welcome! That's exactly why I posted it. When none of you had pointed out that voting was open I guessed it might be self consciousness. I don't think there is anything wrong with voting for yourself, and a non pushy post letting us know we can vote is appreciated.

Hey everyone, voting is only open until May 12th, so if you want to vote, get on it. There is some very nice work represented by the finalists. I for one am very impressed with the work of my fellow members here.! :)

• Like 1

Never be afraid to toot your own horn. You are all talented and deserve to promote yourselves.

• Like 3

It was a blog challenge that Christina (the host) started back in November on her blog, Little Victorian.

Most of the bloggers I follow were doing it, and I had something that I could decorate as a house, so I joined in too. :)

The guidelines were pretty loose-Make a dollhouse/miniature scene. And blog about your progress. All in good fun.

There was a similar challenge on another blog last year, but it fell apart, so some people remodelled those houses. Some built new ones. Mine was a cabinet. There was one that used to be an old radio...We just had to sign up, make, and submit a finished piece by the 5th.

Now anyone with a computer get's the chance to vote for their favorites, until tonight at 8. :)

Originally the prizes were gift cards, but a few weeks ago a miniatures magazine (published in Spain) jumped in as a Sponsor, so a free subscription and a magazine feature were added as prizes too. Top 3 houses win!

-----

And thank you Dalesq, I saw another blogger's post, but not Christina's official update.

• Like 2