Dollhouse charm

Selkie

I just received this cute charm as a gift.

Wondering if you think it could be a dollhouse for a dollhouse.

It will stand up on its own.

It is metal - sort of a antique brass look - with a magnet closure.

In the picture it looks silvery but it is really a gold-ish brass color.

The interior has raised "furniture".

I've showed it with a dime for comparison sake.

• Like 2

You could send it to me! (I know you won't but just sayin') :D

LOL

I think I'll "struggle" it out with what to do with it. But it's good to know I have an option if I can't decide.

I'd love to find out where it came from and perhaps pick up another one or two.

If anyone has seen one of these, feel free to let me know.

I just felt really awkward asking the gifter where it came from.

Oh my, this is so cute and a dollhouse lovers delight to find. I would certainly wear it but if you don't want to, you can add it to a dollhouse, maybe a half inch scale one, as a wall decoration like a dollhouse shadow box for your dollhouse. I love it.

Our dollhouse shop carries a few of these but a different style, theyre so cute.

If you are ever in there and think of it, could you check if there is a company name that produces the charms, please?

There isn't much for readable markings on mine.

Thanks.

I will Selkie...just so happens Im heading down there today :-) I believe that the ones they have are necklaces, not necessarily charms, but like Gail said...could b used for either/or.

• Like 1

I will Selkie...just so happens Im heading down there today :-) I believe that the ones they have are necklaces, not necessarily charms, but like Gail said...could b used for either/or.

I'm interested too. I checked their website but they don't have products listed yet and Modesto/Stockton is 4 hours away :(

I have one just like it that I got at Hobby Lobby. So cute! For me it was a little too heavy for a bracelet, so I have it attached to the handle of my travel tool bag that I take to club meetings and classes. :)

• Like 2

Thanks so much. Waiting patiently ...

:whistle:

Something to look forward too while I deal with the little guy's tummy bug for the second time in a week. :puke:

sigh ...

Debora...the man who owns the shop has to keep his full time job in another profession to make ends meet, so the shop is only open at very odd hours. Theyre open daily, but different hours everyday and randomly closed. :sad_angel: (that's me when I drive there and they are randomly closed) If you ever do venture down be sure to call first, however, if youre on facebook you could add them and see pictures of the shop and things they have there and the owner would answer any questions.

Selkie, so sorry to hear your son isn't feeling well, thats no fun :( Im happy to have even more of an excuse to visit a dollhouse shop :-)

• Like 1

I have one just like it that I got at Hobby Lobby.

Hm-m-m-m ??

That's certainly a possibility of where she might have gotten it.

Might explain the wavy sticks too.

The charms that I found at our local shop were in a blue box stamped with the name Multi-Minis. I'll post a photo tomorrow, I cant get it to resize from the computer Im currently on....but it sounds like you at least found out where yours came from :)

There are quite a few charms that could be used for minis in this fairy tale collection at Hobby Lobby. You can find the whole collection in the jewelry making aisles.

Thanks so much for checking this out for me. I really appreciate it.

I searched the Multi-mini brand and the brand came up on the Handley House catalog page.

I found this adorable little wooden 1:144 shadow box house sort of like having a McKinley house for your dollhouse. Always more ideas out there than we can possibly ever utilize.

Thanks for posting this link. I'm sure that must be where she got it. Someday maybe I'll get to a Hobby Lobby and can check it out myself.