I'm new

Peachie

Hi, I'm glad to be a member of the Greenleaf Miniature Community. A friend of mine encouraged me to join, he is a member of this community. I'm retired, and can't wait to get started on my first house, I will be letting my nieces help with the project.

:lol: KyLady

Welcome! This place is wonderful! These great people will answer any and all your mini questions. Before you know it, you'll have advice to offer too. I love it here. I am just starting on my first house also. It's the Laurel by Corona. So what is your first house?

The house I will be working on is The Sugarplum. I have told my nieces and they are thrilled that they will be working on it with me. I didn't want to start with anything larger, as this is my first house. I haven't a clue to what I'm doing, so look out I will have questions.

KyLady

Hi Ellen and welcome to the forum! It's really great to see someone here from Kentucky! My hubby is from Paducah. Even tho we live in Denver, home is where the heart is, so Kentucky will always be "home" to us.

Congrats on building a Sugarplum. It's a darling house and a delight to build. You and your neices will have a wonderful time.

Deb