Greenleaf Shadow Box kit

WyckedWood

I was curious if anyone else had one....or had heard of these kits...I found this particular Greenleaf kit on ebay several years ago, and just decided to finally finish it as part of my spring cleaning/organizing efforts to complete UFOs. Anyways...I added a paperclay tiled roof, little mossy chimney, wallpaper and some rough paperclay for a cottage vibe. Its nice to have a place for minis that would otherwise be packed away in a box waiting for homes of their own :) Sure would be nice to have something like this a little larger and laser cut....hint, hint....:)

I have something very much like it, but it's not Greenleaf. I bought it at a Beverly's or Ben Franklin's over 20 years ago and I recall it being somewhat expensive then. I was always going to cut a piece of plexiglass to fit the front because of dust on the minis.

• Like 1

Thanks. I remember years and years ago there was a running list in a thread that listed every possible kit by any and all the dollhouse manufacturers, I loved that thread..I wonder if this was on that list.

Interesting find here that someone was hunting for this kit way back in 2006 !!

Maybe this is a sign it could be the next Spring Fling !!!

Maybe this is the "list" you were thinking of Karin - you added the Keepsake house kit to that list in 2011 at the very end of the topic.

• Like 1

Does anyone have the latest HBS catalog? I requested one but haven't receive it yet. I want to buy the room box that has the arches in the front. I think that it would make a good adobe room scene don't you? I need a coupon!!!!! :bear: Thanks!

• Like 1

Does anyone have the latest HBS catalog? I requested one but haven't receive it yet. I want to buy the room box that has the arches in the front. I think that it would make a good adobe room scene don't you? I need a coupon!!!!! :bear: Thanks!

Here's a code for $5 any order placed by March 5.