Win a FREE Haunted House during Halloween Madness Month!

Mini Man

Hey Tracy - What other stuff?!?! Come on, spill it! What is it? Huh, huh, come on, tell me tell me!! Weren't you ever taught that it's not nice to tease people?! LOL
Yeap, but it was so long ago....OUch OUCH OWIE....Stop twisting my arm ;) :rolleyes:

What a great way to help pull some of our many lurkers out of the woodwork , so to speak, - tempt them with a free house! :lol:

-David

David....is THAT where the lurkers has been hiding? Thanks for letting us know. Now, how do we reach them in the woodwork? :lol: :p

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teresa, I love your saying in your signature line
Thanks Tracy! I saw it the other day and it just spoke to me, so there it is!

Is this the correct "thread" to reply to? I'm not even sure anymore.

-Liz

Liz, if you're talking about the contest, it doesn't start until October 1st. I believe you'll have to look through the forum to find the "Win a Haunted House" thread to post in for your chance to win that day.

Yeap, but it was so long ago....OUch OUCH OWIE....Stop twisting my arm ;) :rolleyes:

David....is THAT where the lurkers has been hiding? Thanks for letting us know. Now, how do we reach them in the woodwork? :lol: :p

Tracy, I think that we need to dig into our mini tool chests to find the right tools to persuade the lurkers to join in on our discussions. Working in miniatures is so much more fun when you share your stories (good and bad) with other miniaturists.

-Susanne

:o Ohhh, now this will be fun!!!! I were fortunate enough to win a haunted house last year and am about to start the building any week now as I have the Primrose mostly planned am just going to wait a little to have things settle in the work departement as well.... I am going to add a basement to my Haunted house where the professor will have his lab/museum kind of display with all the Egyptian items I have gathered and got as gifts from a friend, with the bottom floor the bookstore with a mystical/spiritual dep and the bookstore owner will reside in the attic floor area in a tiny appartement with only a kitchenette. Ah, this will be sooooo much fun to build for sure!

I wish lots of luck to everyone who will participate, and Tracy now that is just plain evil to send out such a little hint of more great things happening!!!! Oh wait a minute :o , that might be the haunted season spirit talking perhaps???? :p

Hugs

The contest will start in October. Look for the topic posted by Myself or Mini Man next month titled "Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouses Today, October ??" (the question marks will be replaced with that days date).

You will then have to post in that topic during that day to have your name drawn from our bucket. Every day, there will be a new topic and it will be posted in one of the forums.

:p

This will be a GREAt way to really get to know all the goodies there are "hidden" around in this forum! Not to mention the possibility to win a haunted house kit (which I opened the box of mine and petted carefully, thinking of what it might want to look like....)

Hugs

I can hardly wait for October! :o

Oh, me neither!!!! But that also means I need to get of my b--- and get some mini-ing done using/getting the haunted house kit properly out of its box and onto the worktable! :p

Hugs

Sooooo, ladies and gents are you all anxioulsy awiaitn October to arrive??? ;) For me it is just about 20 minutes away over here....

Hehe!!!!

Hugs for now and I am looking forward to see all the happy receivers of the kits!!! Love the concept of ths "lottery/competition"

Ahh Halloween

I just love this time of year. We have a spare bedroom i took over a while back as my craft room. Last year I found a cool halloween sign with a witch on it and it reads enter if you dare. LOL

And a chance to win a Haunted doll house to Boot I knew I joined the right forum. You all are the nicest bunch of people!!

Hello everyone,

I would like to make a haunted house for pets! Very spooky pets.

Kind regards,

Hellie

Well I found" this spooky looking pet at a museum shop and figured he would look nice perched along with the crystal balls and what nots, I have put up a picture in my halloweeny items album... http://tinyurl.com/pvwym

Hugs