Win a FREE Haunted House during Halloween Madness Month!

Mini Man

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'm a little confused (I'll pause here to give you all time for a chorus of: "so you're confused?? What ELSE is new???" :rolleyes:

I didn't get an e-mail about this (some folks alluded to having received an e-mail.) Does that mean I'm not eligible/can't participate?

I don't have fast internet connection...same question...does that mean I'm not eligible/can't participate??

Sounds like fun. I'm ALMOST done with my Garfield. Sort of. And will be ready to start a new project! ;)

Check your spam folders if you did not receive an email. The only way you would not have received one is if your internet provider considered it trash.

MillyMandy, All Members who follow the rules posted above can participate. :rolleyes:

What a great idea for halloween, the site was great the sounds and music were a perfect touch ;) . I'm excited because DH said he can't fight with me if I win one :p and I agree with Heidi that would make a great birthday present (Amber's B-Day is October 11th, she'll be 6 :rolleyes: ).

The flash site is just too cool. I kept waiting for Melissa's "watch dog" to crawl out from under Miss Hattie's porch. :rolleyes:

The wicked chuckle on the site cracked me up. My first thought was, "I wonder if Dean is doing voice overs now?" <cackle>

Deb

Such a great site. I love it. The creative writing too. "So easy it's scary!"

But when I got home and mel told me there was classical music playing on a "special page" on the greenleaf site I had to go hear it. Tocatta and Fugue in D minor. The perfect music for a fun Halloween.

And it really doesn't matter if we win or not. One of these years when I have time I plan to get another Beacon Hill and turn THAT one into a "Haunted Mansion". I know someone did a great job of that, on the same house a few years back, and it's always been something I wanted to see what I could do with too.

I'll have to make sure it has lights. But these need to flicker. GRIN!

smiles and waves to all,

Darrell

I really enjoyed the email this morning! Very creative and spoooooky! I kept waiting for something to jump out at me! Thank goodness it didn't! ;)

Have fun with the contest everyone!! :rolleyes:

it is awesome!

I cant wait myself to see all of those haunted houses built!

I had a great time building mine.

and though mine is a "haunted" haunted house it sure wanted to be pretty and sweet.

nutti :rolleyes:

I'm as excited as everybody else here - I would love to do a Haunted House! The email message was a nice surprise, I'm only sorry that I didn't have my speakers turned on. I'll have to look at it again, with the sound turned up! :rolleyes:

Check your spam folders if you did not receive an email. The only way you would not have received one is if your internet provider considered it trash.

Now I'm a little confused (waiting for that chorus again heehee) - I was thinking that I had signed up for the newsletter. (and of course I Did get the awesome announcement in the email) but now I"m wondering does everyone who joins the forum automatically recieve the newsletters or do they need to sign up for them? What a great way to help pull some of our many lurkers out of the woodwork , so to speak, - tempt them with a free house! :rolleyes:

-David

What a great way to help pull some of our many lurkers out of the woodwork , so to speak, - tempt them with a free house! :rolleyes:

-David

That's what I was thinking too. Did you happen to notice how many new members were on yesterday?!? I think it's great!

I agree, this has brought some lurkers out for sure...me being one of them. I joined this forum last year, then a nasty little hurricane called Katrina came and disrupted my life. Now that things are getting back to normal for me I will be on here more. I have not done much with my dollhouse in the past year. I am still on here looking for others that have the Lillie dollhouse. That is the one that I am working on. I am glad that I "rediscovered" this forum.

Hi There David! When a person joins the forum, they used to be automatically put on the newletter list. There is a way to opt out but who would do such a thing :p

There are even MORE things coming up! So if this don't get people to stop lurking, I am sure some OTHER things will draw them out ;).

I know.....I am such a tease! :rolleyes:

Welcome back Janet!

Everyone who is a member of the forum is on the Greenleaf Newsletter mailing list. If you change your email address at the forum though, it is not updated on the mailing list. To change your email address used with the mailing list you need to click the "Update Your Profile" link that is in the Newsletter sign up box on the Greenleaf Home page.

Every Internet Service Provider has a different approach to dealing with SPAM, some are stricter than others. It is possible that you may not receive our newsletters regardless of the settings in your personal SPAM filter. This is unfortunate, but unavoidable. If you have not received this last email I would suggest that you try the "Update Your Profile" link mentioned above to insure that your current email address is in the system.

I hope this helps!

Dean

I received the Haunted House email (and was very happy that I did), but I haven't seen a newsletter. Do they get sent regularly? How could I find out whether I had inadvertently opted not to receive one?

:rolleyes:

I'm not sure how or why I received the email about the free haunted house, but I am very happy I did. After I joined and posted yesterday, I naturally checked out the other parts of the forums. I am amazed at all the information here! It's wonderful and I am anxiously awaiting a moment or two in order to devote more time to looking through everything.