Win a FREE Haunted House during Halloween Madness Month!

Mini Man

Every day during October, we will give away a free Haunted Dollhouse kit here at the Greenleaf Miniature Community! Each day, look for a forum thread that says "Miniature Madness - Win a Free Haunted Dollhouses Today". Just post a message in that thread. One winner will be chosen at random from those who posted that day. If you don't win, try again the next day: there are 31 chances to win! Here are the details:

1. Contest begins Sunday, October 1st, 2006 and runs until October 31st, 2006.

2. There will be one Greenleaf Haunted Dollhouse Kit given away each day of the contest for a total of not less than 31 dollhouses.

3. Contestants only need to post a message at the Greenleaf Miniature Community in the appropriate area to be eligible to win for that day. This area changes daily at Midnight Eastern Standard Time.

4. Winners will be posted in the previous day's thread and will be notified through the forum's Personal Message System. At that time you will need to respond with your shipping information.

5. In an effort to allow everyone to enjoy the fun, you may only win once during the 31 day period.

For those of you with a fast internet connection, visit the Haunted House Flash Site!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got the email about the flash site...TALK ABOUT AWSOME!!!!!!!!!! Love the bats flying to change pages...just great!!! and of course the contest itself is AWSOME!!!!!!!!

Awesome job Dean! Love the bats - the Great music - what a fun email to open and I think I spotted one of Tracy's houses featured there in the photos and if I'm not mistaken Darrel and Mel's also :D Awesome promo!! What a great first email message of the day :lol:

- David

:lol:

Oooh, Oooh, I wanna win! I haven't done a mini project in more than three years! It would be the perfect excuse to clutter up my dining room table with all sorts of projecty things!

Pick me! Pick me!

:lol:

Oh, and whoever the site-builder is... The Halloween announcement is LOVELY. Nicely done! (Although the sudden loud music almost got me caught goofing off at work! ::hee hee::D

Dean I just love the Halloween madness site its awesome the bats are great too. I cant wait for this contest to start I have tried last year and didnt win one maybe this year will be different.

Awesome job Dean! Love the bats - the Great music - what a fun email to open and I think I spotted one of Tracy's houses featured there in the photos and if I'm not mistaken Darrel and Mel's also :D Awesome promo!! What a great first email message of the day :lol:

- David

What he said!

What fun!

I just joined and can't wait to start. I just found a 4 room house to put together at the thrift store. will be my first house. I want to build it for my granddaughter. would love to win a haunted house for my grandson.

Thanks for letting me join in all the fun. soprok

First of all I want to say WELCOME to all the new members who posted here!! Welcome back to the ones that has been away for a little while too!

I am so happy to see everyone so happy about the Give Away!

Just think about it, Everyday next month (31 Days) a person has a chance to win a free house Kit that also includes furniture. I think that is so awesome!

Just think about it, Everyday next month (31 Days) a person has a chance to win a free house Kit that also includes furniture. I think that is so awesome!

And all we have to do is tap the keys and sprinkle a little gypsy dust on the monitor!!! ... :lol: :D

<rubbing my crystal ball> I must win a haunted dh. I must win a haunted dh. I must win a haunted dh.

That would be a great gift for Nat`s 13th birthday on October 28. See...October..Ooooo! 13..Eeeeee! Haunted house.Aaaaaa!

(no influence on the jury! I swear!)

I love the site too. Very cool!