Another Newbie..

davidsmum

Hello, I'm Irene (aka Davidsmum).

I live in Edinburgh, Scotland and have been interested in dollshouses and miniatures for the past 7 years. I have four properties at present, one of which was completed last year (Apples Tearooms). The other three are still ongoing. Hambleton Hall (almost done), The Tenement (work in progress) and my newest acquisition - Netherton.

I'm still working my way round the forum but hope to be able to join in very soon.

• Like 1

Hello Irene.. :).. welcome from me also..I'm new also to the site and I'm happy I joined.. It's helped me a lot.. specially just starting, much needed information..

Hello Casey - thank you and it's nice to "meet" you. Looking forward to chatting more.

My one vacation 17 years ago was to Scotland for a gathering of our clan on Mull. We stayed in Edinburgh for several days. Your city is absolutely lovely and must be a good inspiration for your minis.

Ceid mil failte! (A hundred thousand welcomes)

Hello, I'm Irene (aka Davidsmum).

I live in Edinburgh, Scotland and have been interested in dollshouses and miniatures for the past 7 years. I have four properties at present, one of which was completed last year (Apples Tearooms). The other three are still ongoing. Hambleton Hall (almost done), The Tenement (work in progress) and my newest acquisition - Netherton.

I'm still working my way round the forum but hope to be able to join in very soon.

I just finished looking at your pictures in the gallery and the tea room is just wonderful. Lots of detail. Thanks for sharing the pictures and welcome!

My one vacation 17 years ago was to Scotland for a gathering of our clan on Mull. We stayed in Edinburgh for several days. Your city is absolutely lovely and must be a good inspiration for your minis.

Ceid mil failte! (A hundred thousand welcomes)

Hello gloria and thank you for the welcome. Glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday and yes, I've been inspired by Edinburgh's Old Town. Pics coming soon of my Tenement. Slainte!

I just finished looking at your pictures in the gallery and the tea room is just wonderful. Lots of detail. Thanks for sharing the pictures and welcome!

Hello Patricia and thank you for the welcome. I'm pleased you like my Tearooms and appreciate your comment on the album.