Mt. Ollopa Lodge wins first place!

otterine

Lyssa, your work is superb. I'm so glad you won first place! And I'm excited about Braendan earning second place! Can't be happier for two excellent crafters!

Lyssa, your work is superb. I'm so glad you won first place! And I'm excited about Braendan earning second place! Can't be happier for two excellent crafters!

Kathie, thank you so much! I'm glad I won, too. :D I am super happy and ready to shop. ;) And TOTALLY ready to start on this years. :D

I see they even made a point of mentioning the branch balusters & railings Lyssa! All those late nights were well worth the effort :bigwink: . Gorgeous build and I hope you have a blast with your prize, a much deserved win.

:cheer::cheers::cheer:

They did! Fran asked me about them and I told her what a pain they were. But they really finish the look and it wouldn't be the same great house without them. Thank you so much for being a part of my sounding board! In my blog, probably tomorrow or late tonight, I will talk about how most of the underlying structure for the landscaping is Great Stuff foam gap filler! And so are several of the rocks! :)

Archived