Halloween around the corner

Intrinsicat

just thought I would check in....

today we have set up post! we have so much yard we ran out of post had to switch to some steel tubebing

my hubby has plies of. post-9-1160945835_thumb.jpg in this photo you can see yellow and orange tape that will be the walls...post are up and next he will wire 2x4x8 to the post...than he will run wires from the top of each post....he uses the wire to hang the black plastic from for the walls.post-9-1160946189_thumb.jpghere is Grace in place! lol I bought some climbing roses that I will spray with some black to hang on her.

post-9-1160946211_thumb.jpgthe pirate is in the pool and mumford is standing in the graveyard although he wont be there for the big night.

post-9-1160946227_thumb.jpgthis is behind grace looking up to the driveway and the house which you cant see because of the plastic.

the maze planning took us about 4 hours today. tonight I have to make some props....

Happily Haunting in Missouri

nutti :doh:

Looking good.

Okay does anybody watch that show where there is a blonde dude who is a psychic and a blonde woman (she is bald now) who is a skeptic and they go looking for the spirits of dead celebrities?

Grace so reminds me of this statue in a cemetary that they visited. You are supposed to like go up to the statue and it will move in your presence or something like that...

Nutti did you get that idea for Grace?

grace is a copy of a statue we found off of the monster List someone had made with a old manniquen.

we fell in love with her so we made one like her!

I have my posters made and my cards ready to pass out to all who will take one!

making Tshirts on thursday.

fun fun fun

nutti :thumb:

Wonderful pictures Nutti - thanks for sharing!! I hope my new house will have a good yard for a haunt!! Someone just has to buy mine before I can find it - ACK - lousy housing market... :down:

On a happy note, we just got back from hershey Park in the Dark where my daughter one a prize for Scariest Costume for her Invader Zim! Yea!

the walls are up

post-9-1161831754_thumb.jpgpost-9-1161831769_thumb.jpg

the strips for the hallways is next.

we use strips of plastic ..clear and black to walk through in each of the hallways

helps with the confusion.

tomorrow we are wrapping the pool in black plastic so it wont look so pool like.

I have the candy bought and in the cauldron. masks have been disinfected and ready for chooseing

tomorrow is electrical work

going through and making sure each light works and where it will go and do I need to go get more.

I made a masking tape dummy out of my husband last night

I will post photos after I have it finished and dressed in his coffin.

I also have to get more glow sticks to sell.

7 days and counting!

omgosh found Professor Mcgonigal type witches hat for myself!

post photos after tomorrows work.

nutti :D

Ohhhhhh, sounds really really great Nutti!!!!

Again, I wish I were there with you to help out and play LOL

Love that kind of hat that Mcgonigal uses as well, hmmmm might need to make one for a mini-witch then?

Oh, I want to get home and play with the fimo.....

Hugs and looking forward seeing the rest!