New CHAIR UPHOLSTERING TUTORIAL from 1 inch minis by Kris

mesp2k

Thanks for the link Mike. And NO I haven't forgotten about you or the measurements I'm supposed to send you for the house. RL has been monsterous lately what with the holidays, birthdays, etc. and with GL down for so long I'm just getting back in the swing ofthings. I'll hit you up soon. Just keep working out those kinks LOL.

... RL has been monsterous lately what with the holidays, birthdays, etc. and with GL down for so long ...

As much as I love the Christmas holidays, I am SO glad when it's over! And we also have a lot of December/January birthdays. This year my mother turned 90 in January, so I had a huge celebration for her, which took about a week to prepare! And GL down? What a trauma!! I'm ready to move into one of my dollhouses and shut the door! I could move into my Garden Bistro and have room service bring all my meals upstairs from the restaurant :pizza:

I love her blog! She's a true genius (unlike me, who had a MS minute and had to look up how to spell genius)

Kris has every step so very well explained and shown that almost anyone can do the projects. Plus, she always shares her talents!

I fear I am the only one who was totally intimidated by this tutorial and realized I will always be buying chairs instead of making them...

When I first looked at it I thought "wow - could I do that?" Then I went back and looked at it again and realized that if you just take it step by step and don't get too far ahead of yourself, it is really pretty easy.

Archived