Hello

Pulsargirl

Hi! I am new to forums, so I hope I am doing this right, and have just started working on a dollhouse that I got 2nd hand. I figured I would learn as I go! I have so many questions and thoughts I thought I would join in the fun. I will send a picture of my dollhouse soon..not sure what the name is...but it needs lots of work.

I know once I have finished this one my next project will be "The Harrison." Get ready for lots of questions!! :lol:

Hi Cossandra & welcome! Do post a picture of your house -- sure someone will be able to identify it for you and we adore pictures!!! Jump right in and don't be shy -- we're a really chatty group :lol:

The Harrison is one of my favorites, too, and if I ever finish all my other projects I'm going to build one myself.

Hi and welcome to the forum. Ask any questions you may have someone here will be able to help. Can't wait to see your house, we love our eye candy here :D . The harrison is a great house I'm working on one right now :lol: , you'll love it when you get one.

Welcome Cossandra!!!

We love pictures. We love mysteries. We love answering questions.

You have come to the right place!

If you havent already, check out the gallery and you can spend a nice cup of coffee time looking at everyone`s work.

Hi Cossandra,

Welcome to the neighborhood :lol: Can't wait to see what house you're fixing over and the Harrison is a beautiful house too! Someday I'm going to build one of those for myself. I think it's my favorite of all the designs.

-David :D

Goodmorning Cossandra,

hope you enjoy building your house, actually I know you will, when you see here what our dollshouseloving friends make and made you will get even more enthousiastic,

as we say here "groetjes" wilma