I am just coming back!

dollhouse lady

Hello to every one in the community! I am dollhouse lady!

I have not been on for sometime just about 2 years or more! I now have 7 dollhouses and I am enjoying all of them!

My dollhouses are my life now, I have been working on all of them at one time or another! Each dollhouse and it is

something I adore, they all ave babies rooms for each dollhouse!

Now my twin sister Joan is now a miniatures person! She was the one who would brought me all of the extra miniatures 'pieces!

I would have not been able to get them if it were not for her! Now she has a dollhouse of her own, she is making it into colonial style home!

I hope everyone is doing wonderful, it is such a joy to come back and just read and write to everyone here! Oh yes it will great to find many some questions, I may

have for my dollhouse and it missing pieces? I hope someone may know where I can get those missing parts, I have been to others places on the inter net

and no place is like this one at all!!!!!

My dollhouse is the Nob Hill Dollhouse by Walmer, I found out that there are only three of these dollhouse build if there are more, I would love to hear about them!!!

This was in 2010 so I hope in two years time someone has the same dollhouse!!!!!!

I also lost my password and I had to get a new one, thank god I could do this, it is a lonely world and when you have such place as this

it is something I missed very much when I was not on the Greenleaf community!!

So I am just ready to have a wonderful time here again!

Best Regards

Jane white aka Dollhouse lady