Mt Ollopa Lodge, my 2012 Creatin Contest Entry

Momof2Moos

I have been waiting and waiting to share this! I wanted to load pictures to the gallery, but my computer is just not having it right now. :) So I invite you to come check it out on my blog at www.lyssaheartsdollhouses.blogspot.com and see what I have been up to for the last 7 months. I have really enjoyed working on this build, but I am ready to get back to the forum and regularly include you guys!

Thanks! And happy perusing! :D

Mt+Ollopa+Front1.jpg

• Like 2

Lyssa, it's gorgeous!!!!! You are forgiven for being absent from here when you come back with eye candy like that :happydance: Real life is seriously cutting into minis for me; I certainly hope I have something half as nice when I get back to business. Bravo and best of luck!

HAha! Thanks, Sarah! :) I am certainly glad that I came back with some awesomeness. I hope to get pictures to load to the gallery later tonight. It's easier to comment on them, and you know how we miniaturists like praise!!

Truely love your house! Awesome work! Love the landscaping! Love all the "lived in" details of the house! You have given me even more great ideas for a more rustic house that I have been planning for the past couple of months. You can be super proud of that build.

You did a superb job on that one! Love the details and the landscaping. When I saw that kit it just didn't speak to me at all so I didn't enter the contest. I really like what you did with it. Have they announced the winners yet? I guess it's a bit early for that.

...Have they announced the winners yet? I guess it's a bit early for that.
The deadline for entering is the middle of this month, usually the winners are announced before the March/ Spring catalogue comes out.

Lyssa, THAT's my idea of a mountain home!

Thank you, everyone! And Holly is correct. The due date isn't until the 17th this month, and winners won't be announced until the middle of February. It's a long time to wait. ....