Dollar Tree

minime

I've checked the website and these pieces are not there, unfortunately.

Cheryl, one of the links I posted on the first page of this thread had a great tutorial for making the table more to scale. You just remove the legs and replace them with taller legs. The tutorial used 1:12 banister spindles which look nice with the apron under the table and give it a really dainty look. I haven't seen the chairs (my stores didn't have them) so I don't know how that might mess up the proportions, but maybe you could add a thick cushion to the seat of the chair?

The dressers and sideboard are perfect for 1:12. I'll be using the bed for half scale.

Thanks for the ideas! Ha the chairs look well the back and seat look 1:12 scale but they have very very short legs to almost fit under the table.......At first I thought well will just use them for toddler table n chairs but the seat and back are really too big.

I have so much to do before I get around to doing something with these, so will collect ideas, and decide later. Maybe I should use the bed for 1/2 scale? I have been over the years sort of colllecting some 1/2 scale items, that would be in an auction box etc so will definately will end up with at least one 1/2 scale house.

I am sure in the end I will be glad I have these pieces to play with and yes as you said the dressers are ok. Ya know I just thought of something about those dressers and side table. a person could take an exacto knife and go around the drawer fronts, remove them and add the bottom sides and back and end up with a working drawer! ?