2012 club project finished

chellebelle

My monthly club, Lorain County Miniatures, does a project each year. This latest one was a porch by Alessio. There were many creative examples, such as a spot on Post Office, Lobster shack, potting shed, etc.

I chose to do mine as a yard sale. I raised mine up, and added stairs. I regret that I didn't use lattice, but maybe someday I will. The windows are printed on clear printable plastic sheets. I scuffed up and grunged the door, porch and stairs. I punched out leaves from a brown lunch bag and colored them with chalks. I scattered them across the roof and a few here and there. I couldn't find a down spout to use going down to the rain barrel, so I made one. It didn't come out clear in the photos, so I may have to take a few more.

The Blonde tables were made from balsa wood, and are the 2nd set I've made. The folded shirts were scraps of fabric folded. The rest were items I had, or printies.

post-2933-0-59798700-1349730498_thumb.jp