Who Is "Natasha"?

Cute baby but why are there so many personal pics of her in the Gallery? They keep showing up when I log into the Gallery.

According to the Forum Guidelines:

"Remember: the galleries are reserved for miniature-related pictures ONLY. If other types of pictures are put in the gallery, they will be removed without notice".

Just curious...

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5115

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/index.php?app=gallery&album=5609

Natasha is the long awaited little girl of our long time Greenleaf friend and member Muriel.

There are folders for different kinds of galleries and for different types of topics, such as "other creative endeavors", chit chat, etc.

When GL did it's major overhaul to this new and changed format (which some of us are still struggling with - old habits die hard) the galleries came through as a scrambled up mess with different categories and methods of putting things in them.

Most of the newer images are in the correct categories but a great deal of the transferred ones are still in a never-land sort of place.

Hope that helps.

ah- thanks for clarifying that. It confused me.

Natasha is the long awaited little girl of our long time Greenleaf friend and member Muriel.

There are folders for different kinds of galleries and for different types of topics, such as "other creative endeavors", chit chat, etc.

When GL did it's major overhaul to this new and changed format (which some of us are still struggling with - old habits die hard) the galleries came through as a scrambled up mess with different categories and methods of putting things in them.

Most of the newer images are in the correct categories but a great deal of the transferred ones are still in a never-land sort of place.

Hope that helps.

:D Don't know why they keep showing up in the gallery, but she's my cutiepie! Sorry that they're appearing where dollhouses should be though.

I am trying to get back to the forum more, I do read quite a bit, but posting hasn't gotten going again yet. I am also making a little house for Natasha to play with :)

• Like 2

Aww- she IS a cutie-pie!! I was just wondering what she had to do with dollhouses. I like Holly's comment that she's a mini. :).

Enjoy her to the max!

:D Don't know why they keep showing up in the gallery, but she's my cutiepie! Sorry that they're appearing where dollhouses should be though.

I am trying to get back to the forum more, I do read quite a bit, but posting hasn't gotten going again yet. I am also making a little house for Natasha to play with :)