I wish I had a miniature doll house friend

teenytiny

The only place local that sells doll house supplys in a hobbie shop. but I have never met any doll house people most of my friends of doll people. I love miniature doll houses I have 5 in my room now but only one is somewhat decorated

Hello there :)

Another friend here..... Have you checked online for supplies? You never need to leave your home to find things. I personally love eBay.

I don't have any miniature shops near but there are miniaturist groups. You might want to see if maybe your area has some groups.

Welcome :)

Morgan

Friend here also. Too bad PM isn't working. We could "talk". Stick around, there are a lot of friendly people here. Friendliest forum board that I know of. Any qustions just ask. Someone will be able to answer. Remember there are NO stupid questions.

• Like 1

I have the same situation here. I have not met one person interested in mini's. Am limited to the time I can be away from the house. This forum gives me many mini friends!!! Most of my shopping is on the internet.

This forum is the only place I have to share my miniature hobby. Where I live is probably one of the least places to ever find anything mini. Other than Hobby Lobby, there is nothing. I would guess I'm their only miniatures customer some times but I guess if I really was they would close it. The girl that works in that department has told me I'm in more than anyone else. :lol: I have lots of pictures in my gallery here I had put in before the changes were made. Still trying to fiigure how to add more. This is a fun place and I get many ideas for my builds and love to see everyone elses pictures of their houses. :bear:

Hi nice to mee all of you Im in California near Hollywood- I dont think they would let me in a ywca Im a boy lol. but I still love miniatures

Whats everyones favorite likes?

...I dont think they would let me in a ywca Im a boy...Whats everyones favorite likes?
(psst, MIKE is also a boy...)What do you mean by "favorite likes"? Building vs collecting vs decorating? Scale/s? Time period? Dolls vs no dolls? Kits vs scratch?

Thanks Holly, I'm more like a boy trapped in an old man's body tho, hehehe...

Pabboo I didn't have to join the YWCA, LOL - it was just a club that was offered to anyone in the community, a place to meet up...yu know...?

Holly, I do so LOVE reading your remarks! :bigwink: Completely agree though, at 30 there are days I feel I must be in my 80's(physically that is) with my arthritis. A stroll through this forum however is always a pick me up! Pabboo, know that you've another mini-minded friend here as well. As for favorite likes -- minis of course would be my first answer. I've recently been going through most any mini-related book I can locate which also brings up another love of mine -- reading. Have just recently started putting furniture together as opposed to just rehabbing stuff, and am finding I'm quite enjoying that as well.

Welcome again, and know that with this forum you are never alone with your appreciation of minis! :salute:

• Like 1