My Project The Carson Manison By Ron's Dollhouses.

rojam18801

• 2 weeks later...

well not necessarily dollhouses but I like building scale model houses I guess sort of the same thing. I have a complete woodwork shop with all the major tools plus acess to laser and cnc router thats I can use after I cad up pieces in 3D cad then I can build them. long winded but yes I am a scale model house builder and love the old victorian style houses I do up for haunted houses once in a while for ppl. and now I have a 2 and 4 yr old grandson into spooky things and looking for my next project.

• Like 1

When I hit the hobby shops for supplies and the people who work there asked me what I build I said 1:12 and 1:24 scale dollhouses and they informed me I was a scale house model builder (even though I work from kits).

joe, your right, just built off pictures on the exterior. came up with the inside myself so it will work for a dollhouse and reach all the rooms. it dosent take too much planning. i thought it would have been harder to build then it was but took a lot longer then i figured.

• 5 months later...

Wait! Is this the house that is on Ebay? There is one posted on Ebay right now that I commented on. This is the most awesome house I have ever seen. It is so awesome I can only keep going back and looking at it and wishing I not only had the house, but the skills to make it so beautiful.