Just placed my order for the 1/12th scale Chantilly

ilovecats

I can't wait to build this house again!!!!! I have been wanting to get another kit and after seeing photos of my previous Chantilly progress (photo archives) today I just couldn't wait any longer!

Many things I would do differently (the exterior on my first Chantilly was my first attempt at Paperclay). I'm going to paperclay this one, but give it a different look from before. I still want to use the same colors possibly tho and improve what I did before :)Yay!

Sooooo excited!

I've been working on staining skinny sticks this week for a different dollhouse project. I have a busy week at work so i haven't done as much as I had planned.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSooooo excited! :hiya:

Id like to get this kit in full and half scale. Looking fw to seeing what you do with it. I remember when I was first getting into dollhouses, Tracy Topps emailed me a picture of her completed Chantilly because I was considering buying a kit from her. It was my first time seeing a house done with paperclay and of course I had a zillion questions lol. Thats when I fell down the rabbit hole. Have fun:-)