Artply Granville- Trying to price

Lberry26

I have a dollhouse that I just identified as a Granville by Artply. It is amazing, and I am trying to price it out. It was made for me in the early 90's and I loved it, but my two little boys seem it have no interest in it. Does anyone have any idea's about how much I should try to sell it for, and where I should try to sell it?

Price may depend on what shape it is in and if you are including furniture, etc... but mostly it depends on how much folks are willing to pay for it....simple as that. Check your local craigslist or go on ebay to see what similar houses are going for. Most of us like to find good deals and may only be willing to pay $100-150 for such a house.

If it is is really good shape, has electric and/or furniture included, you may be able to start a bit higher.

Personally- if I didn't need the money or space wasn't an issue....that puppy would become my next project! :D

Jackie hit it right on the head. There was a Granville unbuilt kit on eBay a couple of weeks ago that sold for $159 and change. If you really feel you need to sell it, you might want to hang on for a few more weeks. People will be looking on craigslist for dollhouses as Christmas presents. You might get a few extra dollars that way.

Best of luck!